Enchanted (Jegulus)

Inspired by @ells.bell5 on TikTok - she's amazingggg

PLEAEE READ THIS RQ
I'm not being one of those ppl. Look, money don't matter like that I'm just saying canonically Snape was stuck in poverty and he seems liek then Type to try to flaunt what he didn't have🤷🏾‍♀️ So that's all I'm tryna say in the story abt Snape.

College AU

Regulus was sitting in Sirius' dorm, at his desk doing his homework. He couldn't stand being in his room. His roommate was insufferable. And listen, he may be posh but Regulus dosen't like to show off on purpose. But his roommate Severus was the exact opposite. He liked to act as if he was so rich and was all this and all that, even though, he was just a normal person. You could even say that he was kind of poor!

This night is flawless, don't you let it go

He was listening to one of his favorite songs. (He was blasting it so he could barley hear anything else). He was listening with wired headphones, because I'm his opinion, it just sounded better. (HES RIGHT)

I'm wonderstruck, dancing around all alone.

Regulus didn't consider himself a Swifte. He did not praise the ground that Taylor walked on like every Swifties he ever met did. That's insane, but he did like some of Taylor's music. Quite frankly, Swifties scared the living shit out of him.

I'll spend forever wondering if you knew

His homework was fairly easy compared to how it normally was. He faintly heard the door open but ignored it, thinking it was Sirius.

I was enchanted to meet you

Regulus was finally beating the end of his homework and his mind started to wander a little. His mind may or may not have been wondering to his brothers best friend. Regulus has liked James for as long as he could remember. The only people who he told were Sirius, Evan, and Pandora. James was absolute sunshine to him, just warmth and light, the only person he could the recall that had never been any type of mean to him even when he really deserved to be yelled at.

This is me praying that
This was the very first page.

Regulus felt his right earbud be pulled out of his ear. He turned and saw sunshine himself, James Potter. Regulus was so wrapped up in his homework and his thoughts that some how James had been able to pull up a chair next to him. James leaned in to listen to put the headphone in his ears.

Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name

Regulus looked at James, James looked at Regulus. James grinned causing Regulus to smile a little and roll his eyes going back to his homework. He tried to re-focus his attention onto his work. But James just couldn't let Regulus focus because he just had to lean over and place his head onto Regulus' shoulder

Until I see you again
These are the words I held back

Regulus was too focused on James' presence kn his shoulder. It's not like James has never leaned against Regulus like this, Regulus is just really aware of it this time. But Regulus tried to get back to his homework.

As I was leaving too soon
I-

"I was enchanted to meet you, Regulus." James said pausing the music while still leaning on Regulus. "What?"
"Nevermind, forget I said anything." He unpaused the music and put Regulus' earbud back in his ear and moved to get up.

-was enchan-

Reg pulled the ear bud out of his ear and pulled James back down. "Say it again." "I was enchanted to meet you, Regulus."

Regulus smiled really hard and pulled James toward him, hugging him tightly. "You have no ideas how bad I've always wanted to hear you say that to me." When Regulus pulled back James was smiling so bright the sun couldn't compare.

James grabbed Regulus' face, "can I kiss you?" Regulus didn't answer, just leaned in and kissed the man he'd always wanted.

His homework could wait.

sooo what do we thinkkkk
😝😝😝😝
So thsi started off madddd short but then like I beefed it up🤓☝️