Jealousy (RoseKiller) -SMUT-

the title says it all

And canonically (I'm pretty sure) barty is a fucking genius so I'm putting him in advanced potions with the next year up with reg (and he's pretty good at wandless and wordless magic)

and evan is black so when i say dreads dont be confused and taller than barty and thats canon idgaf what anyone says and Evan says the N-word again

and this mf is long(ish)

Barty hated potions. Why? Well, there we two reasons. Because he had to sit through Regulus making heart eyes at Potter for at least half of the class and it was the only class where he wasn't with Evan. His Evan. "B, you good?" Regulus asked as they were walking out of the dreaded class and towards the common room in the dungeon. "Yeah I'm f-"

Barty saw Evan standing by a wall talking to Lockhart who was obviously trying to flirt with Evan. "B, calm down," Reggie said sensing Barty rising anger. "Evan isn't that kinda pers-" "Hey Reggie?" Potter's voice came from behind them. "You gotta second?" Regulus' cheeks tinted pink "Uh-" he glanced over at Barty's debating whether to stay and calm him down or go with his crush. "Yeah, he does." Barty said pushing Regulus in James' direction slightly. Regulus looked at Barty. "Please don't kill Lockhart." Then he turned to James who lead them up and away from the dungeons.

Barty however completely disregarded what Regulus told him and took the 'don't' part out.

"Anyways, you fancy a trip to Hogsmeade this weekend." Lockhart winked at Evan. "I'm taken." Evan said. "I don't see you boyfriend." Evan knew Lockhart had just written his own ticket to death as he saw Barty come up behind Lockhart. "Turn around." Barty said, "Now you see him."

Lockhart looked Barty up and down, "I'm not seeing much." "That's fine." Barty said, "If you think that I'm not much then feel this." Barty punched Lockhart in the face. Who stumbled back holding his jaw. "What the fuck Crouch!?" "Don't pull shit like that again you dick."

Evan stepped around Lockhart and locked his fingers with Barty, kissing him on the cheek, "Oh," he said over his shoulder, "If it wasn't clear already, the answer is no." He winked and walked off with Barty to their dorm.

-----

As soon as they were in the dorm Evan found himself pinned to the wall and heard Barty mutter a spell to lock the door. "You know how I feel about Lockhart," Barty said one hand holding Evan's waist to the wall and one hand holding his throat. "And? I-I'm not gonna fuck him. " Evan said his word breaking as Barty tightened his grip on the taller boy's throat. Evan felt himself get hard.

"I still don't like you being around him. He's a hoe." "You worry too much, you know I'm yours." "Exactly and I'm gonna make sure you and everyone else in this castle knows."

Barty leaned in a connected his lips with Evan's fiercely moving the hand that wasn't holding Evan's throat to palm Evan's dick. Evan let out a small moan allowing Barty to slip his tongue into his mouth. Barty rolled his hips into Evans causing them both to break the kiss to moan lightly finally getting some real pleasure.

Barty pulled Evan over to his bed and pushed him down. Vanishing his clothes wordlessly right before he hit the bed. He vanished his own clothes and climbed on top of Evan kissing him again before moving down and kissing down his neck. Evan threw his back giving Barty more room. Barty was leaving hickeys and love bites down from Evans neck to his collar bone and to his chest, "mine," he said after every single bite "mine, mine, mine," Evan was whimpering and moaning lightly as Barty got lower. Barty sucked hickeys into Evans thighs before finally getting where Evan wanted him.

Barty slowly licked up the underside of Evan's cock causing him to inhale sharply. Barty kept slowly licking up the side of his cock. "B, c'monnnn" Evan whined. Barty relented and finally took Evan into his mouth bobbing his head up and down, looking up at Evan who was moaning and reaching down to thread his hand in Barty's hair. "Mmmm- Shit, Barty" Barty kept on going adding his hands. "Fuck, I-Im close B" Barty pulled off. "What th-" Barty put his hand around Evan's throat, "Don't waste your voice baby, you'll need it." Barty wordlessly lubed up his fingers. And slowly entered one into Evan keeping his hand on his throat. "Fuck~" Barty started to slowly move his finger in and out of his boy, "M-More" Evan managed.

Barty added two more fingers scissoring Evan, stretching him out. Evans hand gripped the sheets. Barty pulled his fingers out. "Fuck~, B-Barty, C'mon nigga." Barty rolled his eyes. "Okay then since you're impatient." Barty lubed his dick up and shoved all of his 8 inches into Evan in one stroke. "Fuck! Barty!" Evan screamed covering his mouth. "No don't cover up.I wanna hear you" "Sil-silencing charm." "Nah, remember when I said I wanted everyone to know you were mine? I meant that."

 After a minute he started slowly moving in and out of Evan, "Mmm~" Evan moaned, "S-Shit B, Faster Please" Barty threaded his hands through Evan's blonde dreadlocs and set a fast pace. Pulling Evan back down onto his dick by his hair and his throat. Evan is gone, mindlessly moaning and mumbling things like, "faster" "Barty" "please" "more" 

Barty starts going unbelievably fast and hard. "Oh~ Shit~Fuck~" "Whose boy are you?" "Mmh~" Evan could barely form words. Barty slowed down but kept his thrusts just as hard. "Words. Whose boy are you?" "Mmh~ y~yours!" Barty sped up. "Say it." "Fuck~ I'm- Shi~ yours." "Say my name." "Shit~ I-I'm y-yours, B" "I said say my name" Barty said with a particularly hard thrust. "Ngh~ I-I'm y-yours, B-Barty." "Louder." "I-I'm yours, Barty!"Evan screamed as Barty fucked him harder and faster than before "There we go." Barty cooed. "I'm c-close B" Evan breathed out. "Okay baby, cum for me." Less than 5 seconds Later Evan let go coating his stomach in thick white cum. Not long after Barty released deep into Evan. Evan collapsed. 

Barty slowly pulled out of Evan and (once again) wordlessly cleaned them up before letting Evan curl into him. "If talking to Lockhart gets me dicked down like that I might talk to him more often."

"Bet, test me. If you want to use Lockhart's blood as lube then test me." Barty said completely serious. Evan halfheartedly chuckled, "Yeah okay."

for all you extremely kinky bitches out there: no im not writing a chapter where that actually happens

anyways how was that??

What is your favorite RoseKiller headcannon?

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE