How you Remind Me (WolfStar)

This one's shortttt

Woah.

Thats all little 11 year old Sirius could think about as he stepped into his new room for the next 7 years. He was in a clean white shirt, black slacks, with his hair fut above his ears.

There were 3 other boys in there. One was James, Sirius knew him, he was on the middle left bed. The other 2 he didn't know. One was short and had the bed all the way on the far left. And the other boy on the far right was.....he was....Sirius dint have any words but the boy was really adorable. He was taller than all the other boys. And he was singing some some that he was playing out loud that James was listing to in confusion and the other boy was nodding along like he'd heard the song once before.

It's not like you
To say sorry

Sirius liked how the song sounded but she didn't really understand what he was listening to. Remus was singing/screaming (not really) with the song.

I was waiting on a different story
This time I'm mistaken

————

FOR HANDING YOU A HEART WORTH BREAKING

Sirius was no longer the little 1st year that wasn't sure of himself. By 7th year he was a very different person.

AND IVE BEEN WRONG
IVE BEEN DOWN

He was flipping his long shaggy like hair in his black crop top black leather jacket and tight black jeans. Silver jewelry of all kinds adorning his body.

BEEN TO THE BOTTOM OF EVERY BOTTLE

Sirius was jumping around the common room with only Remus in there. He jumped and dances in a sultry manner aber to his boyfriend (who was "doing homework" but he was really just watching Sirius) of 2 years and plopped down on his lap. "Hi Remmy" Sirius said looking into his eyes. "Hello baby." Remus said sliding his hand up to hold Sirius' neck. Sirius' eyes changed as Remus pulled Sirius pulled him in by his throat to kiss him.

Sirius was loads happier than that little 11 year old had been.

that's is, makign up for the non update update from yesterday