I know you're there James(Jegulus)

(i accidentally uploaded this and then had to unpublish it a day or two ago🤠😭)

The black brothers are still close in this

And reg is taking advanced potions with the 6th years
Reg- 5th year
James/Sirius- 6th year

"So, James hm?" Sirius stated. He and Regulus were sitting out side by the lake, Regulus was reading a book and Sirius was "doing homework" (read: his transfiguration homework was discarded next to him as he stared out into the lake.)

Sirius looked over at Regulus who was still looking at his book but the corners of his mouth were slightly turned up and his neck was turning pink. "What do you mean?" If you weren't looking at him you would think he was frowning. The control Reg had over his emotions actually scared Sirius sometimes. "You seem more fond of him than any of my other friends." "Not true, I like Remus more than any of you, he is the only one I can hold an intellectual conversation with." Said Regulus, who was looking at the same line he was at when the conversation started.

"Cmon Regulus you know what I mean."
"I really don't."
"I see the way you look at him."
"I don't look at him."
"I also notice how you're more willing to help him with potions than anyone else."
"He desperately needs the help."
"The way you stayed away from me and him when he and Lily were dating."
"I was busy dealing with helping Barty with his plan to ask out Evan."
"How come you popped up back in the group the day after they broke up?"
"Coincidence."
"Okay," Sirius said in a baiting type voice, "I guess I won't tell you then."

Regulus finally looked up at Sirius who was already looking at him, "Tell me what?" Sirius' heart melted at the hope in Regulus' eyes. "Nothing, nothing," Sirius said before an idea struck him, "If you name 3 things you like about James then, I'll tell you." A blush rose to Regulus' cheeks, the exact reaction Sirius knew he would get, "Why would I- fine." He relented as Sirius acted as if he was about to get up.

"Uhm, he's good at quidditch, he-"Regulus' eyes glossed "is cute when his hair looks all messed up when he gets off his broom, and he's really nice to me, to a point where it can be suffocating, his smile is really pretty..." By the time Regulus was done he had a soft smile and a blush on his face. Sirius smiled. Regulus snapped out of his James-induced trance and school his features slightly. "Now tell me."

"I was gonna tell you that James told me that he fancied you, like a lot, to the point that he talked about you nonstop for about 7 minutes. And the way you just lost yourself for a second makes me think you could probably do the same." Regulus mentally confirmed that. "At first I was kind of pissed off but then I thought about it and I was chill about it."

Regulus' was on cloud 9 but his brain was now farther into overdrive than it normally was. This was most likely a prank anyways, let's not let this go to his head. "Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah."

"Wow. That's all you have to say?"

"mhm"

"Okay well, I guess I'll let you go through your weird way of processing things. It's about to rain by the way"

Sirius left mumbling something about insanity.

"I know you're there James," Regulus said about 5 minutes not even looking up from his book. "How do you even do that?" James said sliding the invisibility cloak off of himself. "Do you know where I grew up?" "Fair point." "How much of Sirius and I's conversation did you hear."

James blushed, "Most of it..."

"Oh shit," Regulus moved to get up before James grabbed his arm, keeping him on the ground, "You know I fancy you, why are you running?" "Because it's a prank and I don't feel like dealing with it." "Regulus I swear it's not." "Yeah- mm"

Regulus felt James' lips on his and he let himself be washed over by the feeling before pushing James back. "What the fuck. That's not funny." "Regulus. I'm. Not. Joking." By the time Regulus finished rolling his eyes his back hit the tree, his book hit the ground and James' hands were on his waist pinning him to the tree. "Reg please believe me." Regulus closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he felt rain hitting him and James through the leaves of the tree. "I don't have time for this." "What can I do to prove it to you?"

"Get off me my book is getting soaked," Regulus said, opening his eyes and attempting to push James' much stronger arms

"No, it's not."

"And how would you know that?"

"Because I know how important your books are to you so when Sirius said it was going to rain I put a water-repelling charm on it."

That did it for Regulus. He believed James. One of the quickest ways to his heart was through his books. He surged forward and connected his lips to James'. Putting his arms around his neck. By this point, both of their clothes were thoroughly soaked, but neither of them cared.

James was taken by surprise but happily complied. They didn't release the kiss for another minute. "Wow," James laughed slightly, "What's so funny?" "The fact that I've literally dreamed about kissing you in the rain and now I'm actually doing it." "You've dreamed about me?" "Have you ever looked in a mirror? Who wouldn't dream about you?" Regulus blushed really hard before leaning forward to kiss James again. When they separated James asked, "Will you go with me to Hogsmeade this weekend and if you don't hate me by the end of it be my boyfriend?"

"Let's skip the first part and go straight to me being your boyfriend."

The smile that spread across James' face, in Regulus' opinion, made the sun look like a block of ice.

sooooo what do we thinkkk

this one isn't really that gr8 in my opinion

but the idea is cute

what is the most James Potter coded song you can think of

PLEASEEE SUGGEST SHIPS / PROMPTS

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE