James, Please Shut Up (Jegulus) -SMUT-

~SMUT WARNING~

Magical but Hogwarts is a college and James and Regulus are dating and theyre roommates.

and also so theres little confusion i  personally think james had a degradation, praise, and hair pulling kink.  you would think the first two couldn't go together but here we are

"Reggieeee," James whined. Regulus was currently sitting at his desk trying to study for a test he and James had next week. This was now the fifth time James had tried to get his attention. "What!" Regulus snapped, "What do you want!"

"I'm bored."

Regulus let out a restrained sigh. "You interrupted my studying, because you're bored." "Sorta yeah." "Well go ask Lily to do your makeup or something." "I already did but shes on a date with her girlfriend. And I am extremely bored and in desperate need of attention." "Well go find my brother then." "He's off somewhere probably fucking Remus." "Wow, Potter what are you trying to say." "I-i Fuck off." James said as a blush creeped up his cheeks. His boyfriend was cute when he was all worked up. "Gladly if you'll just be quiet." "No promises." James replied as he stared at Regulus.

James went all of 30 seconds before he started tapping on his desk. Regulus tried to ignore it. Then he was rolling around in his chair. Then shifting around in a way that caused so much noise that Regulus lost his cool.

"James," Regulus stood up and walked over to James standing over him., "Please shut up." James tried respond but was distracted by the 9 inches covered by Regulus' sweatpants. Regulus noticed this and smirked,"Oh, so your're horny." Regulus said tilting James chin to look up at him. "W-what no I'm not." Denied despite the growing bulge in his  pants. "On your knees," Regulus said.  James was barely conscious of his body getting on his knees. Regulus smiled down at James and ran his hands through his hair lovingly.

He pulled his pants down revealing his dick. "Suck." James eagerly took Regulus into his mouth. Pushing his head down slowly, getting used to Regulus size. Regulus' head fell back with a quiet groan. Once he was as far down as he could go Regulus pulled James hair making James eyes roll back and a moan to be pulled from his chest. Regulus bucked his hips into James mouth over and over.

"Fuck Jamie you're taking my cock so well." Regulus purred. Regulus kept fucking James' mouth. "You want me to cum in your mouth James?" James nodded on Regulus dick. a few seconds later Regulus came down James throat and James swallowed it all.

James was quickly pulled up and shoved against the nearest wall. Regulus tongue was down his throat and his hand was on his bulge. James moaned lightly into the kiss causing Regulus to smirk. "Since you're such an attention whore," Regulus said against James lips, "I'm gonna fuck you over your own desk and then maybe you'll learn not to bother me while I'm trying to study."

James was pushed up against his desk with his stomach on the surface of his and his pants were ripped off and his shirt quickly followed. He heard Regulus mutter a lubrication spell.

Regulus lubed up his fingers and stuck one into James' hole. James whimpered as Regulus slowly pulled his finger in and out. Regulus added another finger and then another letting James get used to being stretched out. "Reg come onnn" James whined.

Regulus decided to give him his one victory and pulled his fingers and lined up his dick with Regulus hole. Without warning Regulus shoved his dick into James, all nine inches. "fuck, Oh god Reg!" Regulus was still  for about 10 seconds before thrusting into James slowly. "mmmmm" Was all James could manage. Regulus picked up the pace to a quick pace that had the desk shaking.

"Holy- fuck- harder!" James screamed causing Regulus to grab his wand and cast a silencing charm. Regulus pulled James hair back so he could whisper in his ear while still fucking him. "You wanted attention right? Is this enough attention for you?" James could barely answer. "Y- fuck Regulus- " "What was that?" Regulus said slowing down. James whimpered. "Y-yes this is e-enough attention- Holy Fuck!" James said as Regulus randomly picked up the speed to a bruising pace. Grabbing James hips so tightly that there were probably going to be bruises and imprints of Regulus rings and hands.

This thought sent James over the edge as he came onto his own desk. Regulus kept fucking him though,  over stimulating him. "Fuck Reg I-I can't take anymore." "Nah, you wanted attention right? You're getting your attention right now. " James knew he could use the safe word but this was turning him on. James moaned louder and fucked him and a few deep and hard thrusts.

Regulus was on cloud 9 as he came deep into James ass. "Shit, James." He stayed there and fucked James slowly. "mmmm" James let out. Regulus pulled out and had to help James over to the bed on account of his shaking legs. He tucked himself and James under the covers.

"James, I love you so much but never interrupt my studying again." "What you just did only gives mo more reason to interrupt you." James said before falling asleep with Regulus quickly following.

Its my first time writing smut so howd i do?

i was dying laughing the whole time writing this, i cant take shit seriously.

should i write more smut?

what is ur opionion on Snivilus

ur reading a a marauders book so I'm assuming that everyone will agree with me on the fact that he sucks #stanjamespotter

yes I realize neither of them are perfect but Snape gives me the ick so 🤷🏾‍♀️

also I hc Evan Rosier as black and Im black so I wanted to ask if anyone would have a problem with me having him say the N-word. Js thought I would ask, I might do it so- yeah

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE