You know, Crucio(Wolfstar)

requested by  @Brooke-Lynn_

im not good at the touchy feely stuff but yk lets see what happenes.

for this Remus is the first to find out about Sirius' true home life and as far as they all know Sirius'life is just boring rich ppl stuff

they're not dating in this one

tw - mentioned shild abuse and cutting (as in wallburga being the asshole she is not selfharm)

"Yeah okay, James.  Like you have gotten over Lily. That's a joke." Peter laughed along with Remus and Mary in the common room."I swear guys c'mon please believe me. I don't fancy her anymore! I want someone else." "Oh yeah? what's their name then?" "His-" James cut himself off. "HIS?" "Damn Potter didn't know you got down like that," Mary said surprised.

"I- Didn't mean that." James said terror clear in his eyes, "I'll see you guys later." he ran off to the dorms before anyone could say anything else. "Considering he was just sitting with a lesbian, bisexual, and asexual, I don't know why he was so scared." Mary snorted. Peter laughed with her. "Yeah if we wanted to burn him at the steak we'd have to burn ourselves too." All three of them were cracking up. When they all calmed down Remus noticed that Sirius hadn't come back from when he said he was going to the library of all places, "Ima go find Sirius." "Yeah go find your boyfriend," Mary said teasingly "No-No his lover, darling, schnookums," Peter said in a posh accent. Mary was falling over herself with laughter. "One, we're not dating, and two, both of you can fuck all the way off." Remus said flipping them both off.

-----

After checking the library the Room of Requirement, the kitchen, and the astronomy tower Remus finally found Sirius by the lake sitting with his legs pulled up to his chest and his head in his knees. "Hey Pads," he said quietly as he walked up to Sirius. Sirius quickly wiped his face before putting on a false smile and looking up at Remus, "Hey Moons." Remus sat down next to Sirius, facing him causing Sirius to turn and face him too. "Are you okay?" Sirius asked him. "The question is are you okay?" Remus countered.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" "Sirius, you were just crying." "And?"

"Why were you crying?" "That's none of your concern," Sirius said getting defensive, starting to dig his fingers in his arms to try and curb the anger before it got the best of him. Remus picked up on that quickly reaching out to grab Sirius' hands interlocking their fingers. "Sirius, please tell me what's wrong."

Sirius's wall shattered into pieces the second Remus grabbed his hands.

"It's my parents Rem."

"What do you mean? I thought they just threw boring rich people parties."

"Yeah they do that but they also do a lot of other things. Like- uh never mind."

"No 'never mind.' This is bothering you so you are going to tell me what's wrong."

"Well, okay so, they, um. Okay so whenever me and my brother Regulus are at home, everything we do wrong merits a punishment, and that punishment is usually, you know, Crucio. But it's fine, you usually black out within the first minute." He added when he saw the look of horror on his face, "They also have cut us before, with magic, knives, or anything they find near." Sirius was crying now. "And the punishments got worse for me ever since I became a Gryffindor and worse for Reggie because when I got sorted they punished him more often in hopes of keeping him on the right track. And- And they haven't even lightened up on Regulus. They know he's my weakness so they use him against me. And all of this just overflowed while I was in the library for some reason, I don't even know why."

Sirius was sobbing at the end of it. Remus pulled Sirius into a hug and let Sirius cry into him. Sirius clung onto Remus tight not letting go. "While obviously, I can't understand what you're going through, thank you for telling me." Remus said softly. "The rest of the Marauders and I can try our best to help you and Regulus the best we can."

"Thank you, Remy. I love you so much." Sirius said into Remus, shoulder. That caught Remus way off guard but he rolled with it, now was not the time to deal with that.

"I love you too Siri."

as i  said earlier im not good at the mushy gushy stuff so what do you guys think

i wrote this in roughly 1 hour right after i saw the prompt it so yk this is what happened

which character would you date purely off of personality? NOT THE FANCASTS!

cs ik some of yall will put reggie js bc ppl salivate over timothee chalamet

if were going on pure personality i would easily choose Reggie

whose suprised- im a James kinnie after all 😭😭

But then again...I would date/fuck/marry the entire slytherin skittles friend group😭😭

VSHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE