Potato Head(Jegulus)

two updates back to back?!??!?!?!?! whattttt!?!

another short one becasue i'm just cleaning out my drafts rn 😭

Regulus was standing in front of the mirror, fretting over his outfit. Nothing looked right, to be honest he looked fucking ugly, and he knew  the only thing about his that was half decent was they way he looked. He and James were supposed to leave within the next 10 minutes to make it to their date tonight but Regulus just looked so ugly. He had switched outfit 5 times and nothing worked. He changed all his jewelry, his hair, his hand, his chains, his jacket, everything,  but he couldn't shake the ugliness off of him.

As he was looking in the mirror he started to cry. Why? Just WHY?  Couldn't he just look normal for once. He sat on the floor in front of the mirror just crying and crying. 

He looked up from where his hands were covering his face and saw his mother. He looked around and suddely he was back in Grimmauld Place. "I can't believe this Regulus. You look a mess!" She laughed. "You know that no one will ever love you. Even that faggot Potter that you thinks loves you won't eve love you like this. No one will love you if you're unattractive."

"Regulus?!" He heard a far off voice, "Reg." He felt hands on his shoulders the voice got louder, "Love, please." Regulus' head popped up out of his hands and he saw a concerned James in front of him. 

Regulus fell into James' arms sobbing. "Will a pretty face make it better?" He was barley coherent, just rambling, he felt like dying. He wanted to be pretty so bad, just somewhat attractive. James just sat there holding him, rubbing his back. "What do you mean, love?" "I'm so ugly and I'm so sorry you have to put up with me and you don't deserve to be with someone who looks like me and can't even get ready for a simple date. I look disgusting." "Woah, woah, calm down my love. First you don't look disgusting, you never will. You are the prettiest person I have ever laid my eyes on. Don't ever say anything like that again. I'm the luckiest person in the world to have you all to myself, there is no universe where that is any different." "Yo-u swear you mean i-t?" Regulus got out between sobs that were finally starting to slow down.

"Of course. I swear I'll stay forever." 

When i tell you i just SHOVED those references in there

also would y'all want me to publish as a write these lil short ones OR just write a lil chunck of these short ones and then publish like 5 at a time? 

What is your Harry Potter/Maruders/FanFic hot take (diff from unpopular opinion)

idk if this is a hot take but------Snape's "always" quote is cringy as FUCK-- like wym you still in love w a bitch that dead. (lily is most DEFFF not a bitvh thats js how I talk)

Also js wanted to share this- its so real