I don't even know. (Jegulus)

This has nothing to do with the story but the song "The Principal" by Melanie Martinez reminds me of dumblewhore

reg is in advanced potions again (he probably will be for all of my oneshots😭)

Fuck. Today has not been great and James just didn't know why. He woke up way to early, just feeling horrible. He got up and walked to the bathroom to shower. The rest of marauders were too loud for him for some reason. He was sitting at breakfast barley able to eat. He wasn't laughing with the Marauders, or throwing food at Sirius. What the fuck is wrong? Why is he even feeling shitty, nothing has happened to him. His day went how it normally does besides his shitty mood. He was doing just fine, so what the fuck was the problem? 

His first few classes were worse than normal too. He barley paid attention in class ever, but he wasn't even taking or aiming a jinx at anything. Sirius and Peter were talking next to him. He felt someone nudge his leg, he turned to see Remus shooting him a concerned look. He waved him off, he wasn't gonna concern him with his problem that he can't even fucking explain.

His next class was potions and Regulus was in potions with them. His boyfriend was always able to make him feel better. James walked into class to see Regulus already sitting at their desk. He walked ahead of the marauders to get to Regulus. He looked up and smiled slightly at James. James slumped down collapsing into Regulus. "Hi, love." He heard Sirius gag behind them, but didn't see the cold glare that Regulus sent his way. "Hi baby, are you okay?" "Mhm, just tired." "Bullshit. What's wrong" "Nothing I swear."

"Professor? Potter isn't feeling well can I take him to the hospital wing?" Regulus knew Slughorn wouldn't say no to him, "Of course m'boy." "Thank you. C'mon James." Regulus grabbed his bag and pulled James out of the room quickly.

"I said I was fine."
"Don't lie to me James."
James sighed, Regulus knew him too well. When they stopped walking they were in front the room of requirement. Regulus pulled open the doors dragging James in behind him. He walked them both over to the bed that appeared. He spelled them both into comfortable Muggel clothes and sat up against the headboard and pulled James to lay against him. James wrapped his arms around Regulus' torso. Regulus started to run his hands through James hair. "Now tell me what's wrong, and don't lie, darling."

James groaned into Regulus chest, "I don't even know what's wrong. I just woke up in a shitty mood and just sad and mad all day. Siri, Remus and Peter were all too loud and too much today. I really don't have that much reason to be pissed either. Their are people who have way less than me and whose lives are way worse than mine so I shouldn't even be in a bad mood but here we are." James just slumped back into Regulus after he was finished.

"That's okay Jamie, not every day is going to be great, you're allowed to be sad, or have a bad day. Not every day is going to be perfect." "But normally it's at least decent and there's a reason for me to be annoyed. Today has been fucking terrible and I have absolutely no reason to be mad, plus I'm only half way through the day."
"You don't always need a reason for a day to not be your day, your just have a bad day, there's nothing wrong with that. And we're spending the rest of the day in here." James turned where he was on Regulus chest to look up at him. "What about classes?"

"I'm a week ahead of classes and you don't even care about them. Plus you can always get Remus or Lils to help catch you up." "Okay, then" Regulus leaned down to place a kiss to James head. They sat in a comfortable silence "I love you Regulus." Regulus was shocked they hadn't used 'love' yet. "Your heart is beating really fast." James laughed, smiling for the first time today. "Wanker." Regulus snaked James slightly on the head, "Oi!" They settled back into silence, just enjoying being with each other. "I love you too James." James squeezed Regulus' torsos before letting himself fall asleep with Regulus following soon after.

not me projecting onto James💀

so what do y'all think

What is your unpopular opinion on the marauders era?

I don't really like bartylus😗

I can deal with it if it's like first love bartylus and endgame jegulus and Rosekiller

But other than that- it's a no for me😭 (it's prolly cs ima james kin💀)

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE