GUESS WHOSE BACK (JEGULUS)

GUYS IM BACKKK😝😝😝😝😝😝

ALSO UPDATE MY GF I WAS TALM BOUT BROKE UP W ME CS "SHE DDINT WANNA BE IN A RLSHP" BUT SHE HAD A BF THE NEXT DAY... AND SHE STUD SHE JS PUT ON MAKEUP- GIRL THATS NOT GONNA MAKE UR LINE UP DISSAPEAR
SO YEAH SHE CHEATED IN ME W A BOY-😭😭😭

Basically she cheated on me 5 days after we hit two months - WITH A BOY - AND SHES A STUD-😭😭
I js KNOWWW she be strappin that nigga down but hey 🤷🏾 ts is no longer my problem😭😭

ANYWAYS HERE THE STORY
GIVE IT SOME TIEM OKAY IS HAPPY AT THE END

hc: evan and pandora are twins
TW: BREIF  suicidal thoughts and death

NO SUICIDE

James was in complete and utter despair. It's had been 2 months since Regulus had been pronounced dead. 

He still attended the the Order meetings but he wasn't really present. He was barley clinging to life. The thoughts he's had recently scared him and gave him comfort. He wanted it to just be over. He was consumed with grief, and everyone had collectively decided to leave him alone. Everyone, except of course, Dumbledore.

"Mr. Potter, do you have any ideas on how to try and stop and or slow Voldemort?"

"What if we try to catch Voldemort by having a double agent." Remus  interjected to try and save James from answering. "That plan is very faulty and the person could turn on us to protect their own neck, Voldemort is a very powerful Legilimens." Dumbledore said keeping his eyes in one area. An area that was composed of Peter Pettigrew. Peter looked everywhere but at Dumbledore or the other members of the Order of the Phoenix. "Plus, I asked James, not you Remus. Regulus is just like those two he kept for company, Rosier, and Crouch. They were all incredibly foolish for following the dark lord, there is nothing I could've done to help them."

"Well maybe we find someone who actually helps people and doesn't let 17 year-olds die for his cause. And not offering any help to them while they were younger." Sirius said off handed my as if it didn't matter but everyone could feel his words.  "Oh! And what if we don't antagonize the 17 year-olds boyfriend 2 months after his death." Lily added as if it was comical. The whole room tensed up. "And why don't we practice leaning not to speak ill of the dead. Regulus is gone, thanks to you. So don't pretend like your some kind of fucking god. And Moody killed another one of those manipulated 17 year-olds who needed help." added Dorcas' shaky voice. Everyone in the room could feel the anger radiating of Sirius, Dorcas and Lily, some couldn't shake the feeling of overwhelming cruelty coming from Dumbledore.

"Lily, Sirius, I am not antagonizing anyone. Dorcas, Moody only did what was necessary." "Then where is he, because he's not here." "He is on a confidential mission. And I do not appreciate the accusation. I have nothing to do with Regulus Blacks death, he was an adult and he made his own choice."

"But he came to you for help." A disembodied voice spoke from the shadows. James head perked up, he recognized that voice. It's the only voice he's been wanting to here for two months.

No, it can't be, he must be hearing things.

"He came to you and pleased and cried to you to help him. He didn't want the dark mark, he didn't want to help Voldemort, he especially didn't want to never talk to his brother again. But you made sure he did. You made sure he got the mark, made sure he helped Voldemort and made sure never spoke to his brother again."

Dumbledore was pale, James and Sirius had tears rolling down their faces, Peter was looking around nervously, Dorcas' eyes were wide, Lily and Remus were gripping the wand.