Two different Questions With Two Different Answers (Jegulus/Starchaser)

Regulus POV

I still couldn't believe that Sirius convinced me to run away and stay with him at James parents house. Its been a whole year. I'm going to start my 5th year in a matter of months and James and Sirius, their 6th. That's what I was thinking about laying in bed one night, it was almost 12:00 am and I couldn't sleep. I ran out of books to read and now have nothing to do. At this point I'm so bored that I just decided to go and ask James for a book because I know Sirius is either asleep or doesn't have one or both to be honest. I got up and took a deep breath before opening up the door to my crushes bedroom.

I was honestly surprised to see him still up, much less reading. I thought he'd be polishing his broom or something. Holy Fuck- James was sitting on his bed shirtless and in sweats, I could see his toned arms and defined abs. I felt my self go pretty red. "H-Hey James?", I asked. He looked up at me. "Hey Reggie, whats up?" "I came in here to ask if you had  a book I can read. I'm out.", James looked amused. "Didn't you just buy like 5 books 2 weeks ago?" , "Yeah- and I finished them." James smirked and pointed to his bookshelf, "Knock yourself out."

---------------

After looking through all of James' books I said, "I've read all of these." James looked up at me surprised, "No way.", "I have." 

"Well have you read this book?", James asked me. I walked over to try and see the book. "You have to sit down if you want to see the book", "Fine" I said sitting down next to him on the bed. When I saw the book I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god James everyone has read Quidditch through the Ages", I said rolling my eyes. James was laughing his arse off. "Well,", he said when he stopped laughing, " You should read it one more time because your still not as good as me." I raised an eyebrow at that and James flushed lightly.

"We can't really compare because I'm a Seeker and your a Chaser but either way I'm better." I said smugly before yawning. "I should go." I said getting up. "You don't have to," James said pulling  me back down onto the bed with him, "You can sleep in here with me." I blushed even harder than I already was. "W-what." James smirked "I said you can sleep with me." "I- are you sure" "Mhm" he hummed as he pulled me under the covers and snaked his arms around my waist. I relaxed into his arms, it felt really good, even safe. I fell asleep within 5 minutes.

--2 days later--

After sleeping in James's room that night I couldn't look James in the eyes. But today I would probably end up spending all day with James because Sirius is spending all day with his boyfriend Remus. " So is there anything you want to do, if not I have an idea," James said to me, smirking. We were sitting on James's bed slightly apart. He was sitting criss cross against the headboard and I was sitting opposite of him. "No. What was it you wanted?"

"Well I want and what I wanted to do are two different questions with two different answers. ", he said, "The answer to the first one, " he said reaching  across to pull me into his lap and wrapping his arms around my waist, I knew I was blushing from the heat in my face and the smirk on James's, " is you." I barely had time to process before I felt James's lips on mine. I kissed him back as soon as I figured out what was happening. It was slow and soft, but by this point my brain had already melted. I'd never thought I would actually kiss James Potter. James pulled away from me with a goofy smirk, while I was just smiling uncontrollably grinning and blushing. James pulled me closer to him and leaned back a little so that he could pull the cover over us. "I really like you Reggie", "And you have no idea how much I like you James."

This ones not as short

Team Jegulus or Wolfstar (or both)?

Im team both bc liek they both work perfectly tgth

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE