You know, Crucio (Jegulus Version)

After 26 millon years I'm finnaly writing ts😭
Here u go @daneywood 😭😭

Okay context:
Sirius and Regulus friend groups have come together and one of the consequences of that was that James and reg got pretty close

"Yeah okay, Barty. Like you have ever came off as straight. That's a great joke." Peter laughed along with James, Evan, Remus, and Lily in the gryffindor common room. "Oh c'monnnn. Evan! Didn't you think I was straight at first?" "Not at all." Evan said laughing, "You've been pulling all genders since I met you." "Oh really, name one boy that I've pulled." Barty said defiantly.

"You pulled Evan himself, whether you know it or not." Lily said. Evan's jaw dropped and his face dark complexion went pale before a hot blush covered his face, red enough to show through his brown skin. He looked over at barty who looked she'll shocked, then got up and swiftly left the room. Barty quickly followed Evan out.

"You did that shit on purpose." Mary said getting up from the table she was sitting at. "And did." Lily said laughing, causing everyone else to laugh. When they all calmed down James noticed that Regulus hadn't come back from when he said he was going to the kitchen of all places, "Ima go find Regulus." "Yeah go find your boyfriend," Mary said teasingly "No-No his lover, darling, schnookums," Lily said in a posh accent. Mary was falling over herself with laughter. "One, ew those names are gonna make me fucking puke. Two, he'll be my boyfriend sooner or later. And three, all of you can fuck all the way off. " James said, flipping them both off.

-----

After checking the kitchen, the Room of Requirement, the library, and the astronomy tower James finally found Regulus by the lake sitting with his legs pulled up to his chest and his head in his knees. "Hey Reg," he said quietly as he walked up to him. Regulus quickly wiped his face before putting on a false smile and looking up at James, "Hey Jay."James sat down next to Regulus, facing him causing Regulus to turn and face him too. "Are you okay?" Regulus asked him. "The question is are you okay?" James countered.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?" "Regulus, you were just crying." "And?"

"Why were you crying?" "That's none of your concern," Regulus said, getting defensive, starting to dig his fingers in his arms to try and curb the anger before it got the best of him. James picked up on that quickly reaching out to grab s' hands interlocking their fingers. "Regulus, please tell me what's wrong."

Regulus' wall shattered into pieces the second James grabbed his hands.

"It's my parents Jay."

"What do you mean? I thought they just threw boring rich people parties."

"Yeah they do that but they also do a lot of other things. Like- uh never mind."

"No 'never mind.' This is bothering you so you are going to tell me what's wrong."

"Well, okay so, they, um. Okay so whenever me and my brother are at home, everything we do wrong merits a punishment, and that punishment is usually, you know, Crucio. But it's fine, you usually black out within the first minute." He added when he saw the look of horror on his face, "They also have cut us before, with magic, knives, or anything they find near."Regulus was crying now. "And the punishments got worse for me ever since Sirius became a Gryffindor and worse for me because when he got sorted they punished me more often in hopes of keeping me on the right track. You know, like they want me to become a death eater and all that shit. And- And they haven't even lightened up on me since I got sorted into slytherin. And all of this just overflowed while I was on the way to the kitchen for some reason, I don't even know why."

Regulus was sobbing at the end of it. James pulled Regulus into a hug and let Regulus cry into his arms. Regulus clung onto James like a sloth, not letting go. "Obviously, I can't understand what you're going through, and I probably never will. But thank you for telling me, I know that was really hard for you. You don't like opening up." James said softly. "But I promise you Reg, we'll get you and your brother out of there as soon as we can. In fact I've wanted to ask you for a while but I wanted to ask you first. Do you want to come and stay with me at my house? You and Sirius obviously."

Regulus pulled back enough to look at James, still holding onto him. "That's really dangerous James. And please belive me I want to. But I don't know if that's safe." Regulus was looking into James' eyes searching for a sign of annoyance or something at his answer, he found nothing negative. "That's okay, just talk to Sirius and you two can decide together."

"Thank you, Jamie. I love you so much."Regulus said into James', shoulder. That caught James way off guard but he rolled with it, now was not the time to deal with that.

"I love you too Reg."

What do we think?
🤗