Regulus Hates Physical Touch (Jegulus/Starchaser)

the general idea for this came from a TikTok by @elizabethb55

Also I wrote this very sleep deprived at 3am so- yeah

"Hey prongs."
James had just walked into the dorm. "Hey Siri. Whatcha doin?" "Attempting to study." "So sitting there wait for Moony to come back so he can help?" "Sod off." "Wait! Did you hear about what Snape tried to do to the person who cursed the rain cloud over his head for the whole week?" Started Sirius, a notorious gossip. "No? What? And who?" Said James who already knew who did it but and what Snape tried to do, but got it from a source Sirius might strangle him for.

"Okay so I found out that Regulus did it."
"Really?"
"Yes! And when Snape tried to curse him, first of all, he tried to attack him from behind and but Regulus still got him." The amount of pride in Sirius' eyes was heart warming. "So what happened though?" "Snape tried to send some jinx over to Reggie but the greasy haired fool was to loud when he cast it so Regulus turned around and blocked it easily."
"Damn. So what did he do to Snape?"
"Get this, they were in the Slytherin common room so he sent the motherfucker into the black lake for everyone to see! He kept him there to almost 30 seconds!" Sirius was laughing and using dramatic hand motion.
"Wow. Who told you?"
"I have my sources." Sirius said turning his nose up dramatically.
"C'monnnn Siriii"
"Never"
"Whatever. Anyways, how are things with Regulus?" Sirius has been trying to get Regulus to talk to him and he only recently got Regulus to actually talk to him. A major step from Regulus telling him to 'fuck off'. James tried to convince Reg to at least have some sort of conversation with Sirius and now he wanted to know if it worked.

Sirius' eyes lit up. "Yes! I got him to talk to me for 10 minutes!"
James smiled wide, for more then one reason. "What did you guys talk about?"
"Nothing to heavy. I found out that he's gay and that most of his views don't even align with our parents! Um, Oh! did you know that Regulus absolutely hates physical touch. I tried to put my hand on his shoulder and he moved way and flat out told me he hates that."
"Oh. That interesting." James said, making note to test this out later because he didn't have an ounce of self preservation in his body. At that moment Remus walked into the dorm. "Moony!" Remus smiled seeing his boyfriend. Sirius jumped up running to hug Remus.

"I saw you an hour ago." Remus said laughing and returning the hug non the less. "I have to go do my prefect stuff I'll leave y'all to shag." James said leaving the room knowing that both of the boys sex drives are fucking insane.

-----

"Hey Reggie." James said, meeting Regulus at the (surprise, surprise) Astronomy tower.

"Hi Jamie." Regulus said turning his head from where he was leaning on the ledge and giving that small smile that James has a love hate relationship with. On one hand, when he smiled like that he was obviously cute, but on the other hand, the bright smile that James has coaxed out of him once, the smile that could melt the sun, was the single prettiest thing James had ever seen.

James walked up to where Regulus was standing leaning on the ledge. Looking out onto the grounds of Hogwarts. "How was your day, little lion?" "Don't call me that." Regulus said despite the small smile on his face. "I talked to Sirius, and locked Barty and Evan in a closet." James snorted. "So did they actually admit their feelings this time?" "Nope, next time I'm giving them both Veritserum."

"How'd your day go?"
"Fine, I guess." James said sliding down the way to lean his shoulder against it, Regulus copied him sitting across from him. "I had quidditch practice, and then did homework after class." James smiled at Regulus, "Although my day got significantly better a few minutes ago when I saw a really pretty boy on top of the astronomy tower." Regulus looked down his face flushing a bright pink, "Stop saying stuff like that."

James reached forward grasping Regulus' chin lightly so that he had to look at him in they eyes. "Why? I'm not lying." James said softly, "You are are a really pretty boy." Regulus' eyes fluttered shut before opening. James, remembering what Sirius told him earlier moved his hand away and asked, "Sorry, is that okay? I don't think you're not a touchy person." "I'm addicted to your touch, James." He said reaching back out and grabbing both of James' hands. Before pulling himself into James lap. "Woah, uh, I-" James said spluttering and blushing at Regulus words and actions.

Regulus smiled softly looking James in the eye. He grabbed the sides of James' face lightly before pressing a light kiss to James lips. When he pulled back James looked dazed. "Wha, Reg." Regulus smiled that small smile that James seen a handful. James leaned back in holding Regulus by his waist. Their lips locked and Regulus completely melted. When they pulled away this time Regulus was wearing the bright smile that James adored. James was smiling just as bright he pulled Regulus in just to hug him tightly.

"Will you be mine, Reggie?" James said still holding Regulus close.
"Forever."

so what do you guys think???
As I said earlier I was inspired by @elizabethb55 on TikTok
Go check her out I love her videos

What other Harry Potter eras have you gotten into??

byeeee

SHIP/PROMPT SUGGESTIONS HERE