Chapter 31.

We talked all night. I didn't hang up with Evie before she went to bed. I let her talk about anything she wanted while I texted Pierre the flight info for the plane I booked him. I did tell my parents they were coming and for a second they looked horrified, while Pascale was over the moon that they were coming up.

Arthur realized that something must be wrong and joined our conversation, helping me make Evie laugh again. We let her rant and we let her joke. We prepared my room so she could sleep with me and we realized that Charles, Arthur and Pierre will have to squeeze into the guest room all three of them. We set it up and then we hung up with Evie as she went to bed.

The next morning we went to the airport to pick Pierre up. He walked towards us at the airport with an uncomfortable look on his face. He shook his head as he looked down at me.

"Il fait bien trop froid ici," It's way too cold here, he says with a disapproving look as he greets Charles with their handshake, then the bro-hug with Arthur. He actually hugs me and I scoff at him.

"C'est la Suède, comment pensiez-vous que ça allait être?" It's Sweden, how did you think it was going to be? I ask him as we go to wait for Evie's plane instead. "En plus, ta copine a besoin de toi, débrouille-toi," Plus, your girlfriend needs you, deal with it.

We didn't have to wait long for her to come walking through the airport towards us. She sees me first and her face lights up. I'm so excited to see her, even though I see her so much already, that I almost ran towards her just to hug her. When she looked to the side she saw Pierre and her jaw fell open.

She wraps her arms around me as I get up to her and we sway from side to side as we tell each other how much we've missed each other. We talk at the same time about how horrible it's been since we last saw each other, which is just a bit over a week ago. How did we handle months at a time? Pierre interrupts us by clearing his throat and pushing me aside.

"Excuse me, C, I'd like to greet my girlfriend now," he says and I scoff at him, giving him the worst death glare I can. I roll my eyes as he hugs her and I begin regretting inviting him here. I knew she'd love to have him here to surprise her, but now I have to share her with a Frenchman?!

I turn to Charles and Arthur and I roll my eyes to them, just to really show them how much I regret having Pierre here. They both laugh before also hugging Evie. Arthur and Charles offer to take their bags out to the car for them, they're better people than I am. But that gives Pierre the opportunity to walk with Evie under his arm through the airport. This stupid, stupid man. Am I just supposed to third wheel them now?

We take them home and my mother almost throws herself at Evie, telling her how it's been too long since she got a good look at her. They pretty much missed each other completely when she was in Monaco. They talk for a bit and then my mother attacks Pierre instead. Pascale tells them it's nice to see them, even though she saw Evie just before we left.

I show her my room where we'll be staying. It's much smaller than the one in Monaco, but she says it's cozier for the winter. I love the room in Monaco, but the colors are a bit colder, which makes it the perfect summer room. This room has more dark green colors all around the room and the lights all shine in a warm, yellow tone. It's cozier when it's dark out. We show them around the house, show them where to find some essentials and I tell them to feel at home.

"It feels weird to think that this is your home," Pierre says as he looks out the window where big snowflakes are falling and joining the snow on the ground. "Well... except for Monaco, but this is also your home and it's hard to imagine you had a life here," He adds.

"Without all of us pissing you off everyday," Arthur chuckles.

"Evie doesn't piss me off," I correct him.