Chapter 71.

Don't you dare hate on Cèline, read until the end >:(

We got to the mainland and got into a car that took us to the hotel where the drivers are staying. We arrive late enough for the drivers to be back from media day at the paddock, so they're all waiting in the lobby to help us get to our rooms.

Charles is there, talking to George, Alex and Carlos. All of us walk in, but I make sure to walk in last to make sure the others are busy when I walk up to Charles. He smiles when he comes up to me, and to not alarm anyone that something is wrong, I hug him as I try to force a smile.

"T'es-tu amusé?" Did you have fun? He asks and I nod in response, but he already knows something is wrong and he's looking at me, holding a hand on my shoulder as he scans me once more. "Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas?" What's wrong? he asks.

I give him a look, which makes him immediately realize as he takes a deep breath before grabbing my suitcase and saying goodbye to the boys he was talking to before starting to walk over to the elevators. I say goodbye to all the girls as I pass them and I follow Charles in silence into the elevator. At first we're both silent, and somehow I keep getting more and more angry as we're standing there.

"Cece..." He starts quietly, but I shake my head, because this conversation needs to wait until we're behind closed doors. He sighs and through the corner of my eye, I see him running a hand over his face as he's fidgeting, just telling me that he knows exactly how he's fucked up.

He ignored my request to wait, he knew I didn't want to do it just yet, still he did. He didn't ask me, he didn't let me know, he just did without giving a single care about what I felt and thought about it. I stood on the edge of the building, scared to jump, and he kicked me off it with a few clicks on his phone.

We walked out of the elevator and he gave me a key card as he got his own one out to open the door. I walked in and I heard him close the door behind him while I looked around the room. It has two rooms and a bathroom. One room with a seating area, a TV and a large balcony, then the other room is the bedroom. I don't even bother going into the bedroom, I just drop my shoulder bag on the couch and turn to look at Charles, who's walked into the room and is looking right back at me with his sad eyes, which I refuse to fall for, so I look at my own feet.

"Qu'est-ce que je t'ai demandé?" What did I ask you? I ask before looking up at him again. He looks at me before starting to stutter something that's not an answer I'm looking for, so I cut him off. "Qu'est-ce que je t'ai demandé?" I repeat, slower this time. His shoulders fall and he sighs.

"Attendre pour-" To wait for-

"Attends que je sois prêt, ouais," Wait until I'm ready, yeah, I nod as I glare at him, "Qu'est-ce que tu as fait?" What did you do?

"Ne me parle pas comme si j'étais un enfant," Don't talk to me like I'm a child, he replied as he shook his head.

"Apparemment, je dois le faire puisque vous ne pouvez pas comprendre ce qui n'allait pas avec ce message!" Apparently I have to since you can't figure out what was wrong with that post! I replied, raising my voice slightly even though I didn't want my anger to take over too much.

"Je sais ce que tu trouves de mal à ça," I know what you find wrong with it.

"Alors pourquoi le publierez-vous?!" Then why would you post it?! I exclaim, once again letting my volume go up again as the frustration kicks in, making it almost sound as a loud whine. "Nous sommes deux personnes dans cette relation, vous ne pouvez pas prendre ces décisions vous-même!" We're two people in this relationship, you can't make these decisions yourself!