44

I love you. Three little words. Words I thought were terrifying. Words, that now don't seem to encompass everything I feel for Katelyn Davis. As she launches herself at me, I eagerly catch her. When our lips meet this time its a like a bomb going off.

But instead of destruction, everything falls into place. This time when she reaches for the buttons of my shirt, I don't stop her. Her hands tremble and I grab the hem of my shirt before ripping it over my head and sending a few buttons flying. Then my mouth is back on hers because I can't stand even a second without her lips on mine.

I grip her hips tighter before rolling us both over so she's under me. Tonight is about her and making it up to her. And I'm hell bent on taking my time. When I pull back slightly, Katelyn is staring up at me with those storm cloud eyes I love so much. Her cheeks are flushed, eyes bright and lips dark red.

She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, and I'm never letting her go again. I smile down at her before tracing my finger down the side of her face all the way to her neck and the valley between her breasts.

Her breath hitches and my satisfaction grows. "So, what am I going to do with you now?"

Katelyn's eyes lock on mine, her chest rising and falling rapidly. I'm not unaffected. My body is as hard as stone with my heart beating rapidly behind my chest. Being with Katelyn is the single most exhilarating moment of my life.

"You talk too much, Lucas." Katelyn breathed.

My smile stretched wider as my hands bunched up the dress at her thighs and pushed it over her hips. I kept my gaze locked on hers. As desperate as I am to have her, I also want to make this last. Words are great and all but I had to prove to her that I loved her. That she was it for me. And I had a feeling I was going to have a blast doing it.

I wrapped her hair around my hand before pulling her head back for a deep and long kiss. Katelyn moaned which sent a twitch straight to my dick. Her hands clawed at my jeans, trying to get them off like the clothing offended her.

I chuckled. "I want you to say it." I breathed against her neck.

I needed to hear the words. The first time she said she loved me, I wasn't ready to hear it. Now I needed it so badly I couldn't think straight.

"What do you want me to say?"

Her husky voice was nearly my undoing. I nipped at the skin behind her ear. The sensitive spot I knew drove her crazy. "Tell me you love me, Katelyn."

In response, Katelyn ran her nails down my back, lightly scraping the skin making me surge forward into the embrace of her tights.

Fuck, I was so damn close to exploding and this little game of ours only just started.

"Make me."

I couldn't help but grin. "With pleasure."

I pulled the dress over her head and tossed it aside before sitting back so I could admire the view.

Damn lace underwear. I would never get tired of seeing this girl in nothing but lace. This time she wore a pale blue set. I could see her hardened nipples poking through the fabric. I had the sudden urge to bite my knuckle just to stop myself from going off like a rocket.

"Like what you see?" Katelyn teased, a smile playing on her lips.

"Very much so." I said before dropping my head to her breast and pulling one nipple into my mouth.