19

I was encircled in a strong embrace with, my face rested against something hard and warm so I kept my eyes closed

I was encircled in a strong embrace with, my face rested against something hard and warm so I kept my eyes closed. There was an intoxicating scent so familiar that wrapped around me, making me feel safe. I cracked my eyes open, staring straight into a broad chest.

Then I lilted my head up and stared at Lucas. He was holding me but that wasn't what had me going beet read. No, because I was holding Lucas. He had his arms wrapped around my shoulders pulling my body flush against his and I had my arms around his torso.

There was another urgent matter though, one that I could honestly not help one bit. I really needed the bathroom. Any normal person would simply wake up and walk to the bathroom but no, I needed to be weird about it! I also didn't want to be caught in his arms, at least that way, I could deny that it ever happened.

I gently picked up Lucas' arm and placed it on his side and then peeked up to see if he was still sleeping. So now that I had my shoulders free, there was still the issue of my arm stuck underneath Lucas. With balance, I didn't know I had, I manages to get myself off the couch in a kneeling position. Now all I had to do was gently pull my arm free and then make a run for it. My bladder on the other hand felt like it was about to explode.

"What are you trying to do?"

My whole body froze but I refused to look up at him, those eyes might just be my undoing. Resisting the affect he had on me was getting harder and now that he was actually being nice to me and showing me a side of him, I'm sure not many people get to see. It was impossible to resist and I could feel what ever resolve I had left start to crumble.

"I need to use the bathroom."

"Then why are you sitting in front of the couch?"

"You're lying on my arm." I said through clenched teeth and a face white hot with embarrassment.

"Now how did your arm get over there?" Lucas asked in a teasing tone, his voice still thick with sleep.

"Lucas, I'm going to pee right here on this floor."

"Look at me Katelyn."

I clenched my jaw together, "No."

"Then I suggest you get comfortable."