2

I woke up to the annoying ringing of my phone

I woke up to the annoying ringing of my phone. I reached and answered without looking at the contact.

"What," I grumbled.

" I'm outside," I heard my boyfriend Bj. I looked at the phone before hanging it up. I internally groaned getting out of my bed.

I went into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. I tapped my phone and looked at the time. It read 9:32.

It's too early.

While I was spitting out the toothpaste, I heard a knock on my door.

I continued with my hygiene routine. Rinsing my mouth with mouthwash, and then cleaning my face. After that, I walked in my room and snatched my bonnet that fell off during my sleep off my bed.

He was going to wait at the door today.

I open the door to see Bj on his phone.

"How you gone come to my house and wake me up this early in the morning without food," I questioned and raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'll bring you some next time," he said.

"No you won't cause you not about to keep showing up unannounced," I told him, moving out of the doorway so he could walk in.

He walked straight to him room, took his shoes off and laid in my bed.

I went into my closet getting me a Nike sweatsuit and some more stuff before going into the bathroom and getting in the shower.

30 minutes later.

I came out of the bathroom to see him still sitting there watching TV. I got in the bed and laid on the pillow, and he pulled me to lay on his chest.

"Youn miss me," he asked looking down at me.

"I wouldn't have a reason to miss you if you wouldn't go missing for 2-3 days at a time," I said, and he sighed.

"You know I be having stuff to take care of," he told me.

"And I also know that you said you would stop disappearing like that when you asked me to be your girlfriend," I told him.

"I know and I'm sorry," he told me and I nodded.

He leaned down and kissed me, and I kissed him back. His tongue swiped my bottom lip for entrance, and I denied him. He put his hand on my waist and pinched me, when I gasped he stuck his tongue in my mouth. He started to trail his hand from my waist to go further down, and that's when I pulled away.

"What's the problem Alexus," he questioned.

"We not about to do this," I told him.

"We not about to do what," he questioned me again, and tried to pull me back to him.

I pulled myself away from him again and got out of the bed, "You always to this. You go missing and then pop up and expect us to fuck like you never left."

He got out off of the bed, "I didn't come here to start a argument," he said and started to put his shoes back on.

"You only came over here to fuck," I scoffed.

"You tripping," he said walking out of my room.

I followed him to the door, and he turned to me.

"You want to go on a date tomorrow," he asked.

"Sure," I responded.

"You don't have to do too much, just dress casual," he told me, and I nodded.

"See you tomorrow. Love you," he said and kissed my forehead.

"Love you too," I said and closed my door.

I guess I'll clean today. My house isn't really messed up but I like to make sure everything's okay.

As I walked to my room for my speaker, my phone dinged in my pocket

It was a message from Von

Von💙🗣️

goodmorning

goodmorning 💙

What u got going today lil folks?

Cleaning up around the house

Ok. talk 2 u after my session.

I hearted the message and slipped my phone back in my pocket.

I connected my phone to my speaker and started with my living room and finished with my laundry.

By the time I was finished it was 7:03 pm, so I started cooking.

After I finished cooking, I put it in the oven to stay warm and then went to get in the shower.

After showering, I ate my food, brushed my teeth and then turned on 'Family Guy' and went to sleep.

how we feeling?

y'all can call me zye...

this is really a filler...

thoughts?

comments?

suggestions on anything?

vote for me...

finished: November 25, 2022 \ 1:51 am

766 words.