17

Alexus spent her second day in Los Angeles shopping with Dess and Jayda

Alexus spent her second day in Los Angeles shopping with Dess and Jayda. They went to get some food, and had their own little karaoke party in Jayda's room.

Now Lexx was standing at the airport waiting for her Uber, she planned on going straight home.

She wanted to see Dayvon, but he didn't text her at all yesterday nor today and he knew she was coming back home. Lexx just thought about it as him still being mad, and she let him have his space.

She knew she would have to talk to Von soon, but for now she would avoid him. She didn't know that she messed up when she told her older brother that her plane landed. He was happy that his sister was back home, so he told everybody that she was back and safe.

After this Von quickly excused himself, India laughing to herself because she knew where he was going.

Lexx walked into her house going straight to her closet dropping her bags there. Her back turned the whole time.

Not noticing Von was sitting on the edge of her bed.

"What the fuck," she yelled, and quickly pulled her gun from the waistband of her comfortable sweats.

"Get that shit out my fucking face," Von kissed his teeth and told her.

She sat it on her dresser and turned back to him.

"How did you get into my house," she question and he raised his eyebrows.

"Fucking criminal," she scoffed.

"I'm not a criminal. I'm innocent, I was acquitted of all charges brought against me," he smirked at her.

"Why you still in yo clothes," his voice dropped a little, and his accent popped out.

She started undressing herself and got hot under his gaze as he watched her get undressed. She then watched as he grabbed a big black box from the side of her bed.

He stood up and towered over her short figure. He licked his lips, "Bend over the bed."

"What are y-," she cut her off.

"Bend yo ass over that damn bed," she felt herself drip more when she heard the aggressiveness in his voice. She did as told and he smacked her as he went over to the box pulling something out. Then he stood behind her as he undressed himself.

He rubbed over her ass as he admired her body, "You so beautiful."

"Thank you," she said nervously.

He put his hand on the back of her neck, and brought her up to him, "You gave my pussy away?"

"No," she said shaking her head, "I promise."

He roughly pushed her back on the bed, "I want you to count to 15 when I tell you to," he smirked.