23

the next day (Christmas Day)

the next day (Christmas Day) ...

Everybody was at my house for Christmas dinner, and I had been cooking. India snuck off from Durk's house earlier this morning to help me because my morning sickness had gotten really bad and some of the foods made it act up as well. But now I was fine.

Everyone had already opened gifts and now they were just chilling.

All of the girls were in the kitchen. India, Shayla, Kayla, Asian and I. They boys were in the living room. Derrick, Blay, Scarr, Booka, and Von.

I don't think that Asian was taking a liking to me and honestly, I was keeping cordial with her because I didn't have a problem with her. It was Von my issue was with.

"Why you not drinking," Shayla asked me.

"Cause I don't want to be. I'm hosting y'all, so I'm being sober," I told her, and she hummed in response.

"Y'all come eat," I yelled to avoid any more questions. I was trying to keep a straight face, but I don't think it worked.

"You alright ma," Scarr pulled me to the side.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I told him with a tight lipped smile.

"We gone talk about it later okay," he said, kissed my forehead, and walked away, not giving me any chance to object.

India came over to me, "Girl have you seen this."

"Have I seen what" I questioned, and she showed me her phone.

theshaderoom #TSRBaewatch Rapper #KingVon was seen escorting #AsianDoll into his album party

theshaderoom #TSRBaewatch Rapper #KingVon was seen escorting #AsianDoll into his album party. Could the King have a Queen?

I laughed, "It don't have nothing to do with me."

She just looked at me.

"Who's saying Grace," Derrick asked.

"I will," Blay said. We all gathered around the table and bowed our heads.

We were in the middle of it when I felt somebody staring a hole in the side of my face. I looked up and seen Von. He was just shamelessly staring and didn't look away when I looked up at him.

"Amen," we all said when he stopped praying.

-

-

-

We all were finished eating and I went into my room because they were smoking downstairs. Soon my door opened, and Scarr appeared.

He came into my room, and opened my legs for him to lay between them and he laid his head on one thigh, his hand on the other, and his face directly in between them.

"You mighty comfortable," I laughed.

"You smell good,"he mumbled.

"Thank you," I felt my face get hot.

He turned to lay on his back, and looked up at.

"What was wrong with you earlier?"

"It was too many people in my house," I shrugged.

"You gone be okay ma," he laughed.

"I know," I said rubbing his scalp and he was drifting to sleep, "Scarr?"

He hummed in response.

"You've been in my house, and we even know almost everything about each other. But I do not know you're first name."

He opened his to look at me, "Alexander."

"Awwe," I cooed.

"Girl go to sleep," he chuckled.

"I'm finna go live," I said and he nodded.

I held my phone in my phone because he was steadily drifting off to sleep.

"Hey guys," I spoke.

hey.

ur so pretty<3

where my bd durk?

why you don't post TikToks no more?

you and Von not friends anymore? yall don't go live when y'all hang out like y'all used to.

"Thank you! I don't know go find him," I laughed, "I got you, just wait. We okay, we just be busy a lot."

I was ready to get off already.

"I just wanted to show my face, I'll talk to y'all later," I waved at the camera and then ended it.

I pulled the cover over me and Scarr before going to sleep.

thoughts?

comments?

i know this was lame and short, but I'm almost where i want to be. this was filler. have faith in me.

vote for me...

finished: December 25, 2022 \ 6:40 pm

653 words.