4

I was sitting in my car when I got a FaceTime call

Von💙🗣️ Would Like To FaceTime..

"Wassgood lil folks? You straight? You ate," he questioned after I answered.

"I'm good and I'm about to go get some food now," I answered.

"Why you not cooking? You don't know how," he asked.

I laughed, "I know how, I'm just hungry but I haven't made groceries."

"I can take you to eat," he offered.

"That's fine with me," I accepted.

"Give me 10 minutes," he said and hung up.

I sat in my car on TikTok with the air on waiting on him.

A knock landed on my window, I pulled my gun and aimed it at the window without a second thought before seeing Von standing there with his face scrunched up.

I tucked it back in my pants and opened the door.

"If you don't know what you doing you gone blow somebody head off ma," he said opening his car door for me.

"Good thing I know what I'm doing," I said with a smile.

He got in on his side and pulled off, "Where you want to eat at?"

"Waffle House," I said with excitement.

"Yo ass excited as hell excited as hell for some food lil folks," he said laughing at me.

"I can't help it," I said laughing too.

His smile and laugh were both contagious. They both made him so damn edible too. His smile alone caused puddles. He was sexy as hell and he knew it. I would bet on it.

"You staring ma," he said with a smile still gracing his face.

"My bad," I told him as I felt my face turn hot.

We made it to 'Waffle House', and he opened the car door for me. I walked to the building door and tried to open it. He gently removed my hand and held it open for me.

We went inside and chose to sit in a booth.

A waitress followed us to the table and asked us for our drink orders then left us alone.

"What've you been up too," I asked him.

"Making an album," he stated.

"How's that going," I asked.

"It's going good. I have books and books of lyrics from when I was locked up, now I just have to find the type of beats that go with it," he told me sounding excited.

"You sound passionate about it. I like that for you," I told him.

"I'm passionate about it. It's a dream to reality because I never expected to happen to me," he expressed.