Closure for the people(Update)

It's been a minute, hasn't it?

I apologize for disappearing like I did, life happens y'all. In my time away I fell in and out of the fandom, fixed my mental health, started a new chapter of my life and so SO much more.

Writing for me has always been personal. My stories are close to heart, weather they are published or not. I took a big risk in initially publishing this book. I had no idea if anyone would like my writing, but the amount of support and sweet messages you guys have left me is overwhelming and makes me very happy to read :) For those of you asking if I've forgotten you; I haven't. Your kind words have been uplifting for me, considering I did most of the writing for these shots when I was in a very dark place. My voice here is very small in the larger scheme of things, but my corner of Wattpad that I carved for myself as a kid has always made me smile. Especially to the people who were there for every update, it just felt special to read your comments in real time and interact with you pleasant people.

My place in the Hermitcraft fandom came to me when I was struggling the most. These creators through their parasocial relationships with me gave me comfort in a time where I had none. In the years since the last update, I've come out of that place, and unfortunately fallen out of the fandom too. The goodbye wasn't sad though, just simply something that had to happen.  For that reason, I don't think this book will get any more updates.

I'm sorry for making you guys wait in silence for such a long time. I'm simply ready to move on, and that means saying goodbye to this part of my past.

I just wanted to give some kind of closure and to say thank you guys for the support. Please, take care of yourselves. If you're struggling, I am living proof that it gets better. Take it one day at a time.

I love you all! My stay on Hermitpad is something I will always look back on with fondness

-Vesper :)