Casual tag

I've been tagged by FandomsUnite05 and I feel so liked rn-

Formatted this way for those people who don't want to scroll back up to read the questions. I feel you :')

 I feel you :')

1.) Which fictional character would you save from dying?

Literally most people that died in Home Sweet Home (The webtoon), the ones who didn't turn into monsters first. I'll keep it spoiler free, but I'm not okay.

2.) Worst movie?

There are no bad movies, just ones that I personally don't like....The Fred Trilogy.

3.) Crush's initials?

Hahahahaha

4.) Favorite YouTuber?

Outside the hermits (I love all of them and can't pick a favorite), probably Jazza or BuzzFeed Unsolved.

5.) Day or night?

I won't lie and say I'm not a night owl, but I absolutely hate the dark and prefer the day :')

6.) Favorite fanfiction on Wattpad?

Absolutely love the Permatwist AU by NoNamedNerd

7.) Favorite Author?

Does Scott Cawthon count? Probably.

But here on Wattpad, I gotta agree with Fandome and say Hermittpad collectively. Ya'll are all so talented and different in your writings and I can't choose. :)

8.) Best friend's name

Not that I'm calling anyone out, but Abbi I am absolutely calling you out.

9.) If you could meet a famous person, who would it be?

Probably Scar or Beef.

10.) What book would you live in?

To avoid picking a completely dystopian hellscape or horror story (no matter how tempting) I'm gonna go with The Chronicles of St. Mary's

11.) Realist or dreamer?

I've somehow managed to find a happy medium between the two and I can't explain it.

12.) Phobias?

Loud noises, riding elevators, drowning, that sort. (Also edit from the future, the ocean terrifies the crap out of me)

13.) One thing you love about yourself?

Idk I'd like to continue believing I have a decent sense of humor.

To carry on the tag,

FandomNerd1032

jk-itskatsu

Also if you just want a do it and I didn't tag you that's chill too.

Thank you :)