Loalade (Part 2)

Hahah I intended for this to go out a day or two after part one, but writing this turned out to be harder than I anticipated motivation wise and I apologize for that. My brain was literally beating me up and taking my lunch money.

Anyway this one is pretty fluffy! I may do a super angsty loalade related pairing in the future though hmm...

Wordcount [~1.2k]

~3rd POV~

Rockets were the alert of an arrival back at the mansion. A certain creeper hybrid tagged along by a now red-clad and very tired Xisuma. Together they landed in the lawn space between the mansion, then headed up towards the Goat's custom pink master bedroom.

"You said he's sick?" Xisuma questioned, casting a glance toward Bdubs who had been covered in his own pink slime vomit, which was still dripping down his mouth. He gave absolutely no response to the pair. "Oh god, what happened?"

"That's why I called you over here!" Doc made a dramatic gesture toward his neighbor, his tone raising in volume and lacing itself with slight panic every word he spoke, no matter how hard he tried to push it down. "Everything is all fine and dandy, then next thing I know he's high on some pink shit and laughing at everything!"

The admin leaned over toward Bdubs to get a better look at the situation. He snapped in the shorter man's face and received a giggle in response.

"You look grumpy." Bdubs let his weight give out from under him, allowing himself to fall forward once more onto the ground. He barely blinked as the admin helped him up.

"Oh no, you've cut your lip. Let me help."

Xisuma wiped Bdubs' blood off his lip gently with his finger. Though, what got all over the place certainly wasn't blood. It had the same consistency but it was all pink and-

Xisuma gasped. Everything suddenly clicked together. The blisters, the pink everything, the symptoms. How had he not seen it sooner?

All at once, the frightened expression melted away from Xisuma's features, reforming into a look of amusement. The admin turned back to the creeper hybrid. "Doc," he shook his head, letting an unsteady and tired laugh fall from his lips. "You brought me over here at four in the morning for a case of Loalade?"

Doc blinked, casting glances between Xisuma and Bdubs. He racked his brain for any sort of situation he may have heard that word from before. He knew he had heard the term before, but from where? The familiarity made Doc's head buzz with quick to cloud frustration. Xisuma could faintly hear the clicking of the gears in his friend's head.

"I'm guessing that's why you were worried then?" Xisuma couldn't help as a grin plastered itself onto his features, although slightly obstructed by his helmet, it was still visible in his tired eyes. Doc sighed, impatience quickly cloaking itself around him like a warm scarf. The admin continued with his explanation. "Python caught it once back in season two. It's some sort of virus or disease that amplifies your feelings of attraction to someone when you feel like your love is unrequited. The only thing we have to worry about is finding the source he caught it from, and keeping him secluded so he can't spread it. Which is easier said than done. I don't know how it is spread, so you need to be careful."

Despite the now carefree way Xisuma was talking, Doc couldn't help but be suspicious. "How are we supposed to cure Bdubs?"

"Well," The admin started, looking back towards his infected friend. "You either wait for his feelings to fade away, or get his crush to fall in love with him too. But...I think you might be able to handle the rest, Doc. I know where the exit is."

Gathering his rockets, Xisuma narrowly avoided the pitiful attempt that Doc put up to get him to stay by reaching for his wrist. The admin was airborne in seconds, the loud bang of fireworks above him in the dawn sky. He didn't know why he had taken off so suddenly, he just needed to leave. Plus Xisuma was practically yearning for the warmth of his blankets, although every ounce of sleepiness had suddenly been squeezed dry from his being.

Doc watched his friend fly off with a sour expression. That's fine I'll just figure out what to do from here on my own. 

Turning back to Bdubs, who had been uncharacteristically quiet throughout the brief exchange with the admin, Doc crouched down to his level to talk. 

"You have feelings for someone?" Wow, a great way to start that conversation.

Mindlessly, Bdubs lowered his head with a simple hiccup sort of sound escaping his lips. "He makes me so happy. Even though he's been angry with me a lot recently. I still like him even though he's a prick."

Who could be angry with Bdubs? Doc set that comment aside to focus. "Can you tell me who he is? It'll help you get better."

Bdubs sighed, leaning forwards onto Doc again. "I can't do that!"

"Well why not?"

"Because- well...if I tell you, he'll find out!"

This isn't getting me anywhere. Doc thought. He needed some sort of plan. "Look, if you tell me about him, I promise I won't tell him, deal?"

Lazily, the short man put a hand up, sticking his little finger out. "How about I tell him myself? I pinkie promise I will." Doc locked his pinkie with Bdubs after a quick eyeroll.

"Now are you going to take me to him or-?"

Bdubs sat up completely, wobbling like a bobblehead and grabbed Doc's face, pulling him down to his level and silencing him. He closed his eyes, resting his forehead against the Goat's.

"My heart is exploding and I feel really sweaty and gross and-"

Doc was first to move forward, capturing Bdubs lips with his own and knocking him backwards onto the floor.

Within seconds, the itchy and uncomfortable pink blisters went down. Bdubs regained his senses after feeling like he'd been watching himself do things without his input all night. He did not hesitate to kiss Doc back. He never wanted this moment to end, but it was brief and Doc backed away after not long enough.

"So, I'm a prick, huh?"

A genuine, unforced and natural giggle escaped from Bdubs' lips. He quickly wrapped his arms around Doc's neck, practically demanding another kiss with no words. Doc gently wiped the pink vomit residue from off of his now lover's chin and granted him that wish.

/\/\/\

Xisuma sighed, sitting up in his bed for what had to be the 10th time. The sheets drenched with sweat from under him and he grimaced, before laying down once more. He let his hands fly over and cover his face. Something caught his eye. A little cut on his finger he didn't know the origin of. He wondered where it came from, and how long it had been there before he noticed. A tiny bit of Bdubs' blood had dried over it and stained him practically pink. 

He made a note to clean himself up later. No big deal.

~~~