Plot generator fun

Not an actual update (technically), I apologize.

But, I was messing around with an online plot generator and the outcome was hilarious, it would be a sin to not share. The site I used was called "Plot Generator" and I selected "Short story". It's one of those sites where you fill in blanks with character names and adjectives and stuff and a story is generated for you.

Here, enjoy! Or don't. I can't tell you what to do.

~~~

Cub Fan was thinking about Goodtimes WithScar again. Goodtimes was a proud Wizard with tall eyes and Charming fingers.

Cub walked over to the window and reflected on his Cozy surroundings. He had always loved Magical Scars Magical Village with its miniature, mangled magic. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel sparkly.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a proud figure of Goodtimes WithScar.

Cub gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a down to earth, admirable, cocoa drinker with Lanky eyes and beautiful fingers. His friends saw him as a pongy, purple Pharaoh. Once, he had even helped a kosher villager cross the road.

But not even a down to earth person who had once helped a kosher villager cross the road, was prepared for what Goodtimes had in store today.

The clouds danced like sleeping Cats, making Cub ecstatic. Cub grabbed a magic rock that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Cub stepped outside and Goodtimes came closer, he could see the motionless glint in his eye.

Goodtimes gazed with the affection of 2183 friendly powerless Parrots. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want cuddles."

Cub looked back, even more ecstatic and still fingering the magic rock. "Goodtimes, I love you," he replied.

They looked at each other with anxious feelings, like two powerless, panicky Pandas chatting at a very lovable hang out, which had indie music playing in the background and two clumsy uncles dancing to the beat.

Cub regarded Goodtimes's tall eyes and Charming fingers. "I feel the same way!" revealed Cub with a delighted grin.

Goodtimes looked happy, his emotions blushing like a new, nutritious newspaper.

Then Goodtimes came inside for a nice mug of cocoa.

THE END
~~~

Best fanfic on Wattpad right here, peeps.

....

I'll have an actual update for ya'll soon, I promise. :)