Unfinished drafts

Yes hello hi. This chapter is just gonna be full of me dumping in unfinished projects I abandoned or lost all hope for months ago. Most are unedited and all are less than 500 words. You also get to witness my 10/10 naming drafts on Google Docs! That's all I have to say. Enjoy!

"Smoker Doc"  252 words.

~3rd POV~

Doc lit another cigarette.

Doc broke another promise.

He had promised he would quit, swore that the smoke breaks would lessen. They did, but this moment marked his failure. 

He stood on the shade of the front porch in the dead of night. He wished he could go back inside. He wished he could go back to bed. But the feeling of smoke in his lungs and nicotine in his brain after so long kept his feet cemented. Doc felt the anxiety of the past nine days melt away in seconds. The burning in the back of his throat made him cough, his breath laced with tiny puffs of smoke.

Even after he had put the cigarette out, Doc didn't move his feet in effort to go back inside. Instead he stood, silently letting the shame roll over him in waves as he stared up at the night sky.

Nine whole days of doing better down the drain.

Doc stood still long enough for the effects to wear off until he started craving more. Just one more. Just one more. 

Running a hand across the smooth metal of his cybernetic eye, Doc threw the mostly full pack of cigarettes down in the dirt and stormed back inside. He had re-opened a can of worms that wasn't even worth it, just because he was weak.

Now the question; Should he tell Bdubs?

Doc debated this in his head for what seemed like hours. His brain muddled with uncharacteristic nervous thoughts.

~~~

"Wounded Helsknight" 294 words

TW: Blood (Inexplicit)

~3rd POV~

Sudden, searing pain. 

Hels didn't think Wels actually had the guts to do it. Despite his snide remarks and jabs at Wels being weak, despite Wels' blatant threat, Hels didn't think Wels would do it.

He held his arm to his abdomen, shock taking over his senses for a moment. Wels actually stabbed him. Hels shook his thoughts away as quickly as he could. He couldn't let Wels know.

Said Knight had a very unkind glare cutting at Hels.

"I wanted to settle this in a civil manner. I'm sorry, but you left me no choice."

Backing up as slowly as he could, Hels returned the gesture. "I don't need your pity. This isn't over."

---

Despite the humid climate and possible death at every turn in the nether, something else seemed to make Hels sweat profusely.

It was definitely the stab wound in his abdomen.

Hels didn't fear death, he would just respawn. The likelihood of this actually killing him was low anyway. The only thing setting him off was the steadily flowing blood from his rather large wound.