Kapter 1

Heya!!
Welcome to my official LAST BOOK for Bakugou X Readers.

Yes yes it's sad but it must come to an end even tho these were so much fun to write.

I've gone through

"Broken Past"

"Legacy"

"Desire"

And now this

"Sacrifice"

I seriously can't thank you guys enough for being so supportive during this journey. I read every single comment left on my books and I truly appreciate you all so much.

Thank you for giving me the motivation to write these 🫶🏻😫

LOVE YA AND ENJOY!!

_____= your name

***

She looked over at Hawks before her eyes moved to Katsuki's.

"W-What.."

She felt her heart skip a few beats..

"That's..that's not true..how could you even say that?...Katsuki how could you-...it's not true..it's not-.." her eyes immediately watered as her voice broke.

"It's not..! It's not true! Tell me it isn't true!" She begged searching their eyes for a silent answer...but they didn't deny it.

"Kid..I'm sorry it's..him." Hawks said already knowing how she'd react..

He didn't want her to find out so suddenly but..there's nothing he could do to change that now.

"_____-" Katsuki said taking a step forward.

"N-No. Don't..you..I told you to stop it. Why..why would you keep doing this !?" She yelled at Katsuki starting to stutter her words.

"He would never do that to me!" She cries in frustration. But seeing how no one else spoke up she just covered her face tears flooding her eyes as something as simple as breathing became harder to do..

***
______ Nadora. A 16 year old girl started her life with warm hugs and kisses from her family.

But that all lasted her 6 years before she watched her mother and father disintegrate infront of her eyes.

Thankfully at the time, her 10 year old brother grabbed her and ran before they got involved with the villains who were attacking their city...

***
*10 years ago*
***

Her brother..Kygo Nadora, he had to watch his family die that day, it traumatized him to the point he couldn't breathe normally.

That event lead for officers to find him and his crying 6 year old sister in the end of an alley hiding.

They were terrified..but soon were able to calm down once they realized they were safe.

The city was in distress. There were no hope to helping the dead or lost.

Kygo overheard the officers talk about foster homes and replacements which made him worry.

He knew there was a chance to be separated from his sister and he couldn't do that to her.

Not when she was constantly looking to him for comfort or answers.

So..he did what any terrified and confused kid would...he ran.