Kapter 26

That same night Masaru and Mitsuki set off for their date. Leaving the two young adults by themselves..both a bit awkward now but still chatting.

Katsuki sat on the couch as ______ sat on the other one across him. She just stared bored at the TV as he looked at her then at his phone seeing his mothers threatening text.

Hag [6:43 pm]: take her out. And have fun!

He rolled his eyes before looking back at her.

"Hey. Let's go get food." Katsuki said standing up.

______ looked at him confused. "Your mom made dinner though-"

"It's for tomorrow, and I want spicy food." He said

She smiled hearing that as she got up.

They both put on shoes before heading out for the night as they get into Katsuki's car.

"Should we get Mina and Kiri too?" _____ asked as she took her phone out.

Katsuki drove out of his driveway as he looked at her.

"Hell no. I'm not in the mood to see anyone."

"You're never in the mood to see people." She says

He rolled his eyes.

"Don't call them."

She sighed putting her phone down as she looked out the window.

Katsuki drove off just following the path to the fast food. He looked over at her seeing her stare out the window quietly.

He looked back on the road.

"..."

***
It was a silent drive. He parked the car and got out with her as she walked beside him.

"Is this place new? I haven't heard of it" _____ asked as he opened the door for her.

"Ya, it's good. They know how to use real spice." Katsuki said smirking

"Huh"

They went in line and she let him order for them both.

They sat down already eating as she had to take a moment to not kill him for how spicy he made her food.

"Fuckkking hell..how do you eat this." She said drinking water

He laughed watching the tears build up in her eyes.

"You're just weak as hell." He smirked eating normally

She pushed the chicken sandwich away from her after two bites and just ate the fries instead

"Next time I'm choosing a spot." She said glaring at him wiping her eyes as he laughs.

***
They spent the rest of the day hanging out before Katsuki just drove slow on the road wasting time as he drives.

______ stared out the window her eyes watching the people in the street as the sun set low.

"..."

Katsuki looked at her seeing her in a quiet mood as he just drives to the parks parking lot.

He parked the car as she looked at him confused.

"Why are we here??"

"It's the best view for the sunset why else."

She looked at the playground where a few families were sitting and also watching the sunset as she and Katsuki sat outside.

Katsuki just leaned back on the bench enjoying the view and breeze.