Kapter 13

The next day Katsuki went back to trying to ignore _____ not wanting to make it too 'obvious' or whatever Kirishima said.

But it was hard. He wanted to spend his day with her, yet..he couldn't help but feel everyone's eyes on them which made him uncomfortable.

***
"Hey Katsuki? Will you go to the mall with me tomorrow? Mina said she had plans with old friends so she can't." _____ asked looking at him as he nods.

They were alone in his room so he felt comfortable.

"Ya whatever."

She smiled turning to him.

She was laid on his bed as he sat at his desk just finishing up homework.

"Do you wanna buy anything?" She asked

He turned to her just leaning back into the chair.

"Huh? No. I'm fine."

"Let's visit your mom!"

"No."

She sighed before sitting up. She just walked over to him.

"Hey I'm gonna head to Momo's room. You'll be fine here?"

"The fuck is suppose to happen to me?" He said as she sighs and pushed his head down.

"Bye"

He glared before nodding and looked back at her as she shut the door.

"Bye.."

***
Dabi put Twice on the lookout for _____ if she'd ever leave UA grounds.

Every day after 3pm Twice would duplicate himself many times to scout the gates waiting for _____ so he could call Dabi and let him know she left UA.

It was tiring and annoying for Twice but he still did it.

Dabi wanted to know who she was and if she was the spy. It would benefit the Leagues and Malice's connection.

***
_____ finally left Momo's room after half the girls were there just chatting and spending time together again

She walked to her room but when she walked to the hallway she saw Kirishima and Mina both talking infront of Mina's room.

Mina had an exciting expression as she then turned her head to see _____.

Kirishima looked over before smiling at _____ waving.

"Uhh I'll catch up later Mina! Bye! Bye ____!" Kiri said walking past her

"What was that about?? Did he finally confess his feelings for you?" ____ teased smiling at Mina as Mina's face turned red.

"HUH!? WHAT NO!"

______ laughed unlocking her room.

She looked at Mina. "You alright?" She asked Mina as she nods.

"Mhm..I'll just talk to you tomorrow! After i get back!! Sleep well!" Mina said smiling as _____ nods laughing softly before entering her room.

She shut the door as she just went to bed before finally falling asleep.

***
The next day their weekend started.

_____ just got ready to leave

She just grabbed her card and walked out of her dorm.

She walked to Katsuki's side and knocked but after a while there was no answer so she walked downstairs to find him and saw him with the boys just hanging out.

"Hey Katsuki, you ready?" _____ asked but he froze and turned to look at her

Kirishima and Sero both looked at Katsuki as Katsuki's face turned red.