Kapter 17

He couldn't stop thinking about it..he knew it was impossible but..was it?

Katsuki didn't want to say anything to her just yet..but he had to.

And after a night trying to sleep on the idea he gave in.

And when they all went back to class that week..he only waited for the right time to say it.

***
Aizawa looked at his students. He felt their worried and concerned emotions.

They weren't as cheery or loud..he didn't like that. But he understood why.

"Alright. Put your books away." Aizawa said before standing infront of the class

They did as he asked confused.

"..you've all been through a lot. Especially for heroes this young. To face a battle like what we experienced last week isn't a first week job...But seeing how you're all still here in my class just proves that you deserve to be here. You're all Heroes..even without catching the Villain." Aizawa said mainly looking to _____

She felt his eyes and her classmates eyes on her.

"..."

"But I don't want you to be quiet. So speak up! Just let it out whatever you got to say." Aizawa said to them.

"..."

"Mr.Aizawa...I think we're all just..nervous. Heroes lost their lives that day.." Momo said

"And for what!? They just left!" Jirou said angry.

"Those Malice villains were creepy! They were really trying to kill you!" Uraraka said

"It was a nightmare!" Aoyama said

"I'm just glad everyone here's alright.." Kirishima said

"Ya everyone used their new moves and..it made me feel better. We trained so hard and it all worked out!" Sero said as the class agreed.

All but one.

Aizawa looked at _____. He had hoped she'd say something about it but she didnt.

She only continued to try to use her dark emission..

"_____.." Aizawa said getting her attention.

"I know you think you didn't do enough. But you did. You defeated many villains. You saved Heroes.. Cobra knew what he was doing..it wasn't your fault-"

"My quirk didn't work. I get that we caught some bad guys, but my quirk didn't work! It worked on others but not on Shade! He caught me! No one catches me when I'm in my lightning bolt! That type of speed isn't normal for a regular person to stop!" She said. She knew it, all because she trained hard to get to that level of speed. It took a lot out of her but it was necessary.

"He did also have a form of lightning. That could be the reason.." Mr.Aizawa said

"But that doesn't explain why she couldnt hurt him..her lightnings different" Mina spoke up.

"Ya her dark emission is deadly to the touch..and well we all saw how much of it she used..he should have been...burnt at least.." Izuku said

"Exactly..I don't get why it didn't work..if it did It would have gone through Shade and to Cobra..he would be dead!" ____ said

"..I think I know why" Katsuki said finally speaking up again. He looked at her nervously.

"But you have to listen to me. It's a long-shot but..it might make sense.." Katsuki said as Aizawa looked at him curious aswell.

"What is it??" _____ asked

"..what if that Shade guy..uh..if he was related to you it would make sense why your quirk didn't work on him right?" Katuski asked as she silently looked at him.