Kapter 30

For the next few days _____ and Striker have tried to go back to normal.

But she was now even more frustrated with him since she always noticed each flaw of his.

The way he spoke was different. He didn't do things he did in the past anymore. He was more cocky towards her and not like the gentleman she fell for.

***
"Ok but it's not my problem that you're so insecure about yourself. I'm literally just going out with Mina and the guys! I said you could come too!"

"Not when that jerk's going to come to. And you're not gonna go. I thought I told you I didn't want him anywhere near you."

"For the love of god Mako! Katsuki's just a friend!"

"You're on first name basis! Don't act like you two didn't have something going on in the past. Kaminari told me everything."

"So what!? They're my high school friends. I knew them before I knew you-"

"So you're more loyal to them then to your own boyfriend?"

"I-.."

"That's what I thought."

"I haven't done anything to allow you to act like this.." _____ said glaring a bit hurt now.

"And I'm not saying you have. But I just don't like how close you are with Dynamight!"

"He's my-"

"Don't give me that crap!" He said getting up in her face.

She looked at him shocked by his sudden outburst. She didn't flinch tho she just glared at him.

He saw her quiet down as she seemed fairly stressed out now.

He lowered his body into a not tense state to not hover above her and put his hand caressing her cheek.

But she immediately pulled his hand off her.

"I just don't want you to fall into a trap with him. I love you. And want you to myself like I deserve to. I just get jealous when he tries to make moves on you infront of me..and if I'm not there I'm afraid he'd try and-"

"..Katuski doesn't make moves on me.." she said looking at him which made Strikers calm mood go back to a mad one.

"You're impossible..fine go." He said turning away rolling his eyes.

"Wait what- no I won't go if you're seriously this upset." She said walking to him

"You don't give a damn about me so why should I. I've done everything for you. Yet the one thing I ask, you can't do. What's the point of staying." He said glaring

"Mako.."

"Go. Leave. Me caring for my own girlfriend is a crime apparently."

"No..ugh..I..I'll just text Mina..I'm sorry..? Seriously I don't understand what your seeing but if it's this upsetting for you I'll fix it." She said as he looked at her

"You will?"

"Y-ya..just don't act like this..I've done nothing wrong.."

"...then the next time you see Dynamight. You tell him it'll be the last." Striker says as he looks her dead in the eyes as she felt her heart tug a bit but she just nods as Striker now moved to hug her.

"Good..you know it's just because I want you to be happy with me.."

"okay. I'll figure it out.."

He smiled at her as they walked back to his living room to continue their evening watching movies..