Kapter 24

When they arrived at the party they all walked in swarming into the Heroes and leaders in Aw.

The building and gala was gigantic and so elegant.

They saw familiar faces like Hawks, Miriko, Ryuko, Mic and so on.

The students spread out going their separate ways as they meet up with some of their other friends.

______ was still with Mina and Kirishima with Katsuki.

Sero had already found a mutual friend and went to hang with him.

"This is kind of exciting." Mina said

"It really is." _____ laughed the girls being excited to finally be considered important enough to attend functions and galas like this.

As many more people arrived the light turned low as everyone looked up on the stage.

"Hello everyone! I first want to thank everyone here for attending and sharing this wonderful opportunity with us all! We know things have been tough in the past but this new change is definitely coming through! Our agencies and company's have reached the stars in safety procedures and I am proud to say that today we will be able to celebrate our Heroes successes and proudly celebrate the New Japan!" A woman said as everyone cheered for her.

"Now we will start the award ceremonies in a couple of hours but for now feel free to enjoy all our specials and to remember to have a great time! You Heroes out there deserve this honor." The woman said before the lights went up a little but it was still low enough to set the mood for the evening.

______ looked over at the bar with food and snacks on it as she walked over but before she could even get something.

"Viper!"

_____ turned around and smiled wide seeing her team.

"Ravi, Flora! Hey, how are you guys??" _____ asked them smiling as she hugged them.

"We're good girl! You look so good!" Flora said smiling

"How you holding up?? That last mission you went on I heard you got a beating!" Ravi said laughing as he teased her

"Hey I did just fine!" _____ said smiling

Flora smiled at her. "Oh hey Captain Yori is here too. She said if I found you to let you know she wants to introduce that partner to you!" Flora told her

Flora and Ravi are two co-Pro Heroes who work at the weather agency with ______.

They took her in and helped her network her way into the system to get solo missions.

They saw _____ as their little sister. Flora was 27 and Ravi was 29. They are also recently engaged. _____ was happy to be there when Ravi engaged to Flora on their "fake mission".

______ thanked them for telling her about their Captain Yori.

Yori was who gave out the missions to each Hero. She's a respected Hero within the community. And she knows how to push _____ to success.

Flora and Ravi left ______ so they could greet others as _____ turned to get some of the snacks eating it as Katsuki walked over looking at her.

"Who were they?" He asked

"..huh? Oh my friends from Yori's agency." She answered. "Why??"

He shook his head as he moved to grab something to eat with her as she looked at the place seeing everyone chatting and enjoying themselves as the music played.

She looked back up at Katsuki as he seemed to be bored of this place already.

She stayed silent. There wasn't much for her to say to him. And she would not want to fish out a compliment from a guy. Not if he didn't want to say it himself..