Kapter 16

Heads up. The war arc will not happen the same way in the manga.

One major thing I changed was that Shigaraki wasn't gone for months. (Mainly cause I forgot about that) So for these next few Kapters let's just pretend he's thriving. K bye. <3

***
The next few days were actually pretty good.

There was no awkwardness or weird feelings going on between Katsuki and ______.

Actually they got along much better.

Even Izuku noticed Katsuki was less aggressive which was new.

______ truly enjoyed her days at UA. These past few months have changed her in ways she didn't know she could change. She went from being a cold soul to someone who had a chance to finally open up.

***
At the moment they were back in class. Aizawa was teaching new things.

All before All Might opened the door.

They all looked at him as he stayed silent for a second a hint of worry in his eyes before looking at the class and Aizawa.

"The Malice and League have attacked.."

***
The students watched the news in terror.

"W-we need to be out there! They're destroying-..." Sero tried to say.

"W..what is that.." Momo said scared

"It's where my brother lives! I need to go!"Tokoyami said frightened as Dark Shadow hides under him.

They watched how the League and Malice joined together causing chaos and attacked with Nomu's..they were terrorizing the city.

"What are we doing here!? We need to be out there!" Katsuki yelled

"..the Heroes are all out there already." All Might said mad cause he couldn't join in.

There was an alarm at UA that went off in that moment.

It was a code Red. One which involves all teachers and Heroes to get into battle.

"Gets your costumes and..be ready" Aizawa said.

______ didn't waste a second being the first one out already. She didn't stay for the whole speech.

It was finally time.

***
Katsuki ran out after her as they all got on their costumes getting prepared for battle.

But little did they know it would be a complete disaster..

Shigaraki was going crazy using his power to destroy everything as he smirked.

Dabi and the others along with Nomu's were all attacking.

The Malice all wore the same clothes so they were easy to differentiate between the League..

But the Malice..they were powerful.

Izuku and Katsuki already began to fight them.

Mic, Aizawa, Midnight, Bloodshot and every other hero.. Endeavor, Hawks..they were all in this fight.

______ just watched everyone fight as she glared blasting her lightning over her body giving herself wings and tazer hands searching for Cobra.

I won't back down..not this time.

She glared as two Malice villains jumped up at her as she immediately kicked them with lightning around her feet before tazing them and slamming them to the ground hard enough to crush their skulls.