Kapter 29

That same night ______ couldn't get herself together.

She didn't want to go home knowing Hawks would have his girlfriend over and Striker was probably waiting for her outside.

So she went to the next best thing.

***
She knocked on the door and when it opened her eyes softened as she embraced the person.

"Oh my..______? Is everything okay? Come in." Mitsuki said hugging her and rubbing her back.

They walked into the house as they sat on the couch.

Masaru was in the kitchen and quickly made some tea for them all.

"What happened..?" Mitsuki asked her as she sat next to the girl.

_____ sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't know where else to go. I kind of feel a bit dramatic and embarrassed but I just had a really uncomfortable experience in this case and I don't know how to deal with it.." she explained blushing red

"_____ you know you're always welcomed here. Now tell us what happened." Mitsuki said as Masaru walked over with the tea.

She went on explaining the situation and about what she had saw and how she then got into an argument with an officer and then with Striker who didn't have her back on anything and only made her even more mad.

Masaru glared hearing that as he sat up. "..I'll always be so grateful for you heroes but what you go through..that's something else..I'm happy you got those kids out of there..I can't imagine what they were thinking.."

"I know..and it's just so upsetting because they were scared of me! Me! I'm the Hero! I'm supposed to protect them..and they trusted the drug addict more.." she sighed

"But that's not on you. The only reason those kids were scared were because their parents warned them to stay away from you heroes..but now because of you those kids get a chance at a real life." Mitsuki said smiling softly

"...but their parents-"

"Those weren't parents. And with time they'll hopefully grow up and forget about them..It must have been a grim sight but you did the job. You should celebrate."Mitsuki said to her reassuring her she did nothing wrong.

"..If I may add, you also saved that bad guys life. If those officers included false accusations then it would have been very bad for him. You helped him too." Masaru said

______ smiled softly hearing that. She wiped her eyes.

"Right.."

They smile seeing her finally getting better before the front door opened and a blondie storms in.

They turned around and saw Katsuki standing there as if he was just 'coming home' his face a bit red pretending to not notice anything before stopping and acting surprised.

"the hell?"

"Katsuki..? Why are you home?" Masaru asked

Mitsuki stepped on his foot and smiled at Katsuki to come in.

"Uh I just forgot something..what are you doing here?" Katsuki asked looking at _____ before he realized she was crying.

"Wait were you crying!? The hell did you to do to her!?" Katsuki yelled being his old self as he got infront of them.

"Calm down she came to us." Mitsuki said

"Sorry Katsuki I just had to borrow your parents." _____ said laughing softly as she wiped her cheeks.

Mitsuki smiled and hugged her. "Like I said you're our daughter!"

Katsuki glared at his mom and grabbed _____'s arm and dragged her to his old room.