Kapter 14

After that day Katsuki promised to himself to not leave her side.

He felt guilty. If he had gone with her that day none of this would have happened.

But only he thought of it that way.

She hadn't left her room since last nights events.

She said she wanted to be alone but..they didn't want to leave her for too long.

Mina knocked on her door a couple of times but _____ told her she was fine and just needed some time to relax.

Mina left but one person who didn't let that slide was Katuski.

He kept knocking until she opened the door and he barged in.

"Kats-"

"No. I don't care. You're just being depressed and it's not going to do anything." He said.

She just shut the door sighing.

"I'm not depressed I'm just upset. But i can get over it."

"I should have gone with you."

"What? No it's fine."

"It's not! I could have stopped him!"

"Even if you did I don't think it would change the outcome."

"...I shouldn't have let you go alone"

She smiled softly and just walked to him.

"Thank you. But no. Only reason I'm even upset is because I cant see Cobra's reaction. I wanted to be the one to tell him before I killed him...but..honestly when Dabi said his name I froze up..who knows what will happen if I actually do see him again..I'm such a coward." She said sitting down on her bed.

"You're not a coward. You're just fucking traumatized.." he sat down next to her as she stayed silent.

"..I really can't believe this is the second time I was defeated infront of the whole class..this is embarrassing." She said covering her face.

He smiled softly as he put his arm around her and patted her shoulder.

"Ya you're a real cry baby." He joked

She punched his waist as he laughed.

"Kidding!"

She just leaned into his body as he gave her a soft look.

"I won't let him touch you."

"..." she smiled softly closing her eyes as they stayed like that for a while.

I don't like her..I don't..

***
They went on with their regular school lives. No sign of the Malice or League for weeks.

_____ went out with Mina and the guys many times too.

Everything was so far so good..

But..he was curious.

There was nothing he needed to do.. So he just watched her. Watched as she lived her life as a UA student with her friends.

"..."

***
Katsuki glared at _____ as she smiled.

"No fucking way."

"Pleaseee the rest of the guys said they'd come." She said

"Ya Bakugou you have to come! Everyone's gonna be there!!" Mina said

"No."

"Come on man it'll be fun." Kirishima said to him as he pushed him off.