Kapter 3

Once they all changed they took _____ to their dorms to keep chatting.

She didn't mind it. She slowly was opening up to the class enjoying their constant questions now.

Back at the Commission the others would never talk like this with her. She was mainly surrounded by adults too....and her closest friend was Hawks if anything.

Hawks and Aizawa were at the dorms aswell just waiting around for the students to be done with _____.

The adults let her have some time with them as Mina soon changed the topic into her staying with them.

"You're staying right?? I cant imagine UA without you now." Mina said

"Ya training would be fun with you! Might show us some of your sneaky moves." Sero said laughing

"..."

"You still owe me a fight." Katsuki said to her

_____ just looked at them before completely switching her mood.

"I'm sorry but UA's not for me." She said

"What?!"

"But you fit in so well!!"

"It's nice but still.." she said smiling softly

"Kid...come on, just give it a chance." Hawks said finally walking to them.

He looked at her with concern as she shook her head.

"I'm not a Hero Hawks. And I'll never be one." She said before turning to Aizawa.

"Thank you for letting me participate today.." she said as he glared

"If you're not a hero why would the commission keep you." Aizawa said which caused her and Hawks to look at him suddenly.

The class look over at their teacher.

"I help them with other confidential things." She replied.

"______. Come on it wasn't so bad. You gotta at least give it a try." Hawks said.

"You're more of a Hero than you think." Izuku comments smiling at her as the girls agree.

"Ya like a super secret spy!" Toru said

______ just looked at them then Hawks.

"I told you I won't. Thank you all for today. It was nice to meet you. UA is truly making some good future Heroes here." ______ said before turning away.

Aizawa just nods to her letting her leave as the class sadly waved. Katuski just confused to why she'd give up such a great and free opportunity.

"______!" Hawks said following her as she stepped out of the dorm.

"What's your problem kid?! I did all this for you to finally have a life! UA's the place for you to continue your training!" Hawks said as she glared at him.

"I told you no. I only agreed to this to get you off my back. I promised my full attention to the boss. I cant just leave the commission's work behind and make useless friends and relationships that will just die." She said

Hawks just stared at her. "..the Commission is not the place for you."

"You don't get to tell me where I belong."

"______-"

"It's Viper! Until I finish my job I won't quit." She said

Hawks just let her walk off as he looked at the door seeing Aizawa as he listened to their conversation.