Kapter 23

A day before the party Mina and ______ went out with the guys to the same cafe they went to when they were first years.

Katsuki, ______ and Sero sat on one side as Mina and Kirishima took the other.

Denki didn't come with them since he and Jirou were practicing music.

***
"I heard Best Jeanist is getting something during the award ceremony too. You must be proud huh Bakugou?" Sero said smiling

"..He's the best Hero out there. Of course he's getting an award." Katsuki said scoffing

"It's been awhile since we've seen all the heroes in one place..it's gonna be fun!" Mina said

"I just can't wait to start my next mission." _____ said smiling.

"Oh right, did they tell you who your partners gonna be?" Mina asked

"Partner?? For a mission? I thought you worked solo." Kirishima asked looking at ______.

"Ya I usually do but apparently I'm getting a partner for the next one. All I know is that he's a guy and has a high record in capturing Villains. He's apparently super smart too." ____ said

"Is he cute?" Mina asked as Kirishima looked at her as ______ laughed shrugging.

"I doubt it, he's supposed to be way older then me. I'm pretty sure he'll be at the party but still. I'm not gonna let some old guy take any glory from my work."______ said

"What's the mission on?" Katsuki asked her.

"Mm sorry buddy you know I can't say it."

"Gosh I hate that we can't tell eachother stuff!" Mina whined

"It's apart of being Heroes. Hey just know if ya need help our agencies are available!" Sero said

"Ya right. I never need help." _____ said smirking.

Katsuki and Mina laughed softly.

"Ya? Like the time you didn't need our help with the Rhin-"

"HEY! WHAT PART OF NEVER BRING UP DID YA NOT GET!?" ______ yelled blushing.

Katsuki and Mina just laughed as Kirishima smiled.

There was a time _____ refused to get help from her friends where she was fighting a Rhinoceros quirk that would just not give her a break to collect herself before bumping her off her feet every time.

Katsuki and Mina were nearby on patrol as she only yelled at them to not help before Katsuki had enough and blasted the guy away from her.

Safe to say.._____s ego was bruised that day. 

***
They walked out of the cafe. Luckily Katsuki and Kirishima knew it would rain earlier in the day so they all brought umbrellas Mina and Kirishima shared one as Sero, Katsuki and ______ had their own personal ones just walking in the rain to the bus.

"I hate the rain. It's so gloomy." Sero said

"I kinda like it. It's soothing." ______ replied

"Man nothing beats the sun! Rain season is not for me. Things get too slipper to tape." Sero whined

"Ya but it's funny every time you fall." Kirishima teased as Sero rolled his eyes.

"Hey let's go to the mall! It'll be warm there and dry. Plus we have a few hours before we should head back." Mina suggested as they just nod agreeing.

But as they walked they heard and saw a car speeding like crazy coming down the street fast.

The civilians nearby all stopped walking afraid of the sudden drift in the cars wheels not wanting to get in the way incase it crashed.