Kapter 10

Katsuki looked down at her and sighed.

"I'm not going to tell you what to do but if I had a stupid sister like you I'd kill her if she tried to avenge me." Katsuki said to her.

They were now sitting on his bed.

Their conversation became a therapy session.

"Kygo deserved better.. he did everything to protect me. He got me out of the house and we ran. But I wasn't strong enough to stop them from beating him up..he was 10! And he lost his life while I got to live.."

"He protected you."

"Exactly. That's why I have to get revenge. That's why...i..I can't believe he's really dead..even after 10 years it hurts.." she said tears forming

Katsuki looked at her. He had no idea how to handle someone crying especially a girl.

He'd usually yell at them but..he couldn't do that not when the topic was her dead brother.

"..you know the time we went to your house and met your mom. It felt nice to know you had a stable home. Some part of me actually got jealous of it but not in a bad way..I just..I want that too. But once I leave UA, it's just going to be a cold room waiting for me..every...night." She said annoyed

"It doesn't need to be that way. Just stay with us."

"I can't do that."

"Why?"

"..the commission would never agree to it..Im only on probation but after that they'll need me again and I'll probably never get to see any of you.."

"You can't just let them do that!"

"They're my family. Hawks is my family. They're the closest thing I have to a family Bakugou. How could I betray them?"

"What!? You're not betraying them if you choose to stay at UA!" Katsuki said

"You don't get it. I cant leave the commission to be a hero. They get all the credit of my success. Just how Hawks rose to Number 2..the commissions made sure the numbers were there. They take the credit of creating a Hero from scratch. If I tell them I want to be a hero they'll make me train with them and give me an official title, without needing UA..but again! I don't want to be a hero!"

"Then why are you still with them? Why work with the commission? And don't give me that bullshit of defeating bad guys, or seeing them as family. Why do you continue to stay with the commission even after you learned about Cobra. You could just go out and find him yourself yet you stay put listening to them." Katsuki asked as she sighed.

"..the missions they give help keep my mind busy. If I'm busy I can't think..and if I don't think, then I can't worry." She said looking away. "But this whole Cobra thing has me going crazy!"

"No kidding."

She glared at him as he just smiled a bit.

"Look, if you want to stay at UA. Then stay. Hawks will speak for you. And you don't have to be a god damn Hero. But I'm saying you should. You're good."

She stayed silent before laughing softly as she wiped her eyes.

"What now?" He asked confused

"I've never heard you give a compliment, especially to me of all people." She said smiling softly.

He smiled down at her.

"Ya? Don't get used to it." He said as she nods smiling again.

She looked away before sighing.