Kapter 11

Hawks flew down to UA over the weekend.

He wanted to see _____ and see how she was doing and to his surprise she was blooming with Class 1-A.

She told him all about her adventures, and how she's thinking about staying at UA.

Hawks loved it. And he was glad to here she wanted to stay at UA.

***
"I'm proud of you kid. Sooner or later you'll be a great Hero." Hawks says

She smiled. "Thank you..and thanks for everything...I was a bit too mean to you in the beginning..."

"Dont sweat it! You know I'm here for your happiness." He smiled.

She smiled.

***
"Look at this shit! Ever since we came to Tokyo people are dropping to their knees for me!" Cobra said smirking looking at his line up of men and women who want to join the Malice.

"You guys think you got what it takes huh?" Another member of the Malice teased

"Just kill 'em boss!" Another guy said

"Hmm. What do you think Shade? Think these guys are worth my time?" Cobra asked smirking

"Who cares. Put them on the front line and let them die." Shade said coldly.

"Huh. Not a bad idea."

The newbies looked at him freaked out.

"Hey Shade! You should fight them! Last one standing wins!" A member said

Shade glared at them then looked at Cobra.

"Your orders?"

Cobra smirked laughing softly motioning to the line up.

"Go right ahead. We haven't seen Shadow Man do his thing in a while. One of you step up and fight." Cobra ordered while sitting down.

Shade turned to them and waited.

No one moved.

Not until a girl did.

She smirked.

"I'll go first. And I'll prove how strong I-"

She was pulled by her leg knocking her to the ground.

They all stared backing up before looking back at Shade who was still standing in the same spot just having his hands moving and covered in a black cloud.

"H-HEY NO FAIR WAI-"

The black clouds covered up her leg then her waist then her head covering her entire body as he started a thunder storm electrifying her entire body till she turned black.

He moved the dark cloud with her body infront of the line up and dropped her dead.

"Who's next." He said smirking.

Two people backed out wanting to run but Shade grabbed them both as he dragged them to his hands and choked them dead.

He then started to attack the others before one man finally got a hit on his face.

Shade froze and looked at him.

He stopped after leaving that one man alive.

He smirked.

"He's in." Shade said wiping the blood off his hands with a dead guys shirt.

The members cheered for him constantly as Cobra smirked.

"And that's why you're my right hand man." Cobra said motioning to his missing arm.

Shade just stayed silent as the man who won looked at Cobra.