Kapter 8

Mina dragged the Baku-squad out for the day.

There was a cafe a few blocks from UA that she wanted to try.

______ and Mina wore their regular clothes, both girls happy to be out of the school for the day.

The guys dressed as the always do in t-shirts and jeans.

Denki went ahead of them opening the door and already sitting in a booth ready to order

They laughed following him.

Sero and Kirishima sat with Denki as Mina went into the other side of the booth getting _____ in the middle as Katsuki sits on the outside next to her.

"Oooo look at all the choices!!" Denki screamed

"I'm definitely getting all you can eat pancakes!" Sero said

"They have cheesecake too!?" Kirishima yelled

Mina giggled nodding. "Seee I told you this was a good idea! It's a Cafe and bakery mix!"

______ looked at the menu her eyes shinning bright on the sprinkle pancakes.

Katsuki looked at the menu just ordering a chocolate croissant.

Once they all ordered the waitress brought it after a few minutes as they started to chow down.

_____ just enjoying her pancake.

"I'm melting this is too good..! Hey Kirishima let me try some of yours!" Denki said reaching as Kirishima moved his plate.

"No way man!"

"Sero!!" Denki smiled inching his fork over.

"In your dreams." Sero said covering his pancakes before Mina covered hers aswell.

Denki just looked over at _____ who was just enjoying her sprinkle pancakes as she met his eyes.

"_______??? You love me right??" Denki leaned forward to her plate reaching his fork to her plate.

"Wanna give me a bite-"

He was punched away by Katsuki who glared at him.

"QUIT ANNOYING EVERYONE!" Katsuki yelled.

______ smiled pulling her plate closer to her as she shook her head.

"No way, I rarely get sugar so I'm eating this all." She said to him.

"Wait really?" Sero asked looking at her

"Huh?"

"You don't eat sugary sweets!?"

"It's bad for the diet..!" She whined. "Buttt now that I'm on probation...I can eat whatever I want without getting told no." She said happily eating.

"I would actually cry if someone told me no sweets." Mina said

"Do you like spicy food??" Kirishima asked her "cause I love it! So does Bakubro!"

"Spicy food? I'll be honest..I've never really ate much. Only the spicy nuggets Hawks brought me once." _____ said thinking about it

"HUH?!"

"WHAT?! YOU HAVENT HAD SPICY FOOD!?" Denki asked as she shook her head

"What did they make you eat!?" Sero asked

"Uhh whatever the chef made. Or I'd try to make food...but that doesn't always end well." She said

"Girl I'm so glad you're with us now. We'll take you everywhere!" Mina said smiling