Kapter 20

That night All Might had Shade be locked up and guarded in a more secure room.

He knew _____ would need to speak to him eventually so they kept him out of trouble. Not that he really had anywhere to go being stuck in jail.

Katsuki was kept away from _____ the entire night. She was in total panic thinking she'd be charged for murder but Aizawa calmed her down.

He and Hawks wouldn't make it public. And if anything, only a few people knew she killed H. They covered up the murders as Shigaraki's own fault.

Plus the world had many more things to worry about then a student killing a random bad guy.

After exposing those facts to her she thought she'd feel better but she didn't.

Her loving brother was..Shade. The man who almost choked her to death. Her image of her brother was ruined and that broke her heart more then anything..

Katsuki locked himself in his room having a dreadful time. He hated what he did knowing well he forgot the whole reason he wanted to find out..

***
______ was just with Hawks at the moment.

He didn't know what else to say as she just cleaned up her face in the bathroom.

He sighed.

"_____..you know it had to be done. You can speak to him whenever you want Aizawa got him-"

"No..there's nothing I could say to him..he isn't Kygo..not the one I remember.." she said quietly.

She walked and sat down as he stared at her.

"You can find out why he ran. When you took me to find your brother there was nothing. The only reason we assumed he died was because he was gone. Many bodies were missing that day..some crushed i..Maybe I should have searched more-"

"No..if Kygo made a deal with Cobra then he left the moment I went to find you..I thought I'd be able to find help but he chose to leave me..without knowing if I'd be okay! He went on about not wanting to be separated so that's why we ran from the police in the first place!" She said tears starting again as she remembered that day. "We ran so we can be together..! But he still left me in the end..so why should I talk to him.."

"You need closure kid. The more you keep it in the worse it'll get. Bakugou was trying to help you. I don't agree with his ways but..you know he meant well." Hawks said trying to save Katsuki's ass too.

"I told him to stop it. He didn't listen to me! No one's listening to me! I didn't want to know!" She said glaring her eyes just screaming at him.

"It's better that you do-"

"No it's not! Because I-..I..How am I supposed to move on knowing my brother was a bad guy all along..! Katsuki said Shade wouldn't hurt me, that was one of his theories! But Shade hurt me! He stabbed me, he choked me! How could THAT be my Kygo!?"

"____-"

"HE PROTECTED COBRA AND FOUGHT AGAINST ME!" She yelled lighting sparking from her eyes and hands as tears fell down her cheek.

She didn't know if it was jealousy or the pain of betrayal..but that hurt her heart so much.

"Ask him. I'm sure he has many things to tell you. If you need someone with you in the room I'll come or I'll get Bakugou-"

"No..Not him..I-..I'm not ready to even speak or see Katsuki.."

"You can't hide from him forever."

"But I can sure as hell ignore him. I was so afraid of losing friends that I'd do anything to keep them..but why should I when they don't listen to me or think of how I'll feel!" She snapped