Kapter 25

When she walked back to his room she saw Katsuki just laying on the ground on his phone.

She had her hair down brushing it through with her fingers as she sat at the edge of the bed looking at him as he turned to look at her.

"The hell you staring at. Sleep."

She rolled her eyes.

"You know..you've been a little pushy today. More then usual." She said as he glared hearing that.

"The fuck does that mean?!"

"It means..I'm now realizing how rude you were to me this entire night." She says crossing her arms.

Katsuki jerked up from his petty version of a bed looking at her.

"Hah!?  What makes you say that!? I literally brought you to my house so you don't be alone tonight!" He says.

"Yet you left me alone at the party. But when I wasn't alone you always showed up at the end of my conversations with people to just drag me back to our friends..and also I didn't ask to be brought here. I do appreciate it, but still...you're not making any sense to me tonight." She said a bit pouty as she looked away.

He just looked at her confused.

"One minute you're yourself, the next you completely ignore me, then you manage to kill any conversation we could of had together, I mean you didn't even comp-...I just feel like you weren't yourself today.." she said blushing a bit annoyed.

Katsuki just continued to stare at her completely lost and confused.

"Tch. Just fucking sleep already." He said turning to lay down but that pissed her off as she threw one of the pillows at his head.

"Bakugou!"

He huffed annoyingly as he turned back to her but she just glared her face red turning her back to him and laying down pulling the covers up to her shoulder glaring at the wall next to her.

Katsuki just watched as he rolled his eyes moving to get up holding the pillow.

"If you want me to start 'treating you better' call me by my damn name first. I'm sick of hearing you call me Bakugou. I'm Katsuki to you." He said walking over to the bed side as she refused to look at him.

"..Why does that matter..I've been calling you Bakugou for 3 years now.." she said glaring at the wall.

"Because even after 3 years of hearing you call me that..reminds me of how much stupid pain I put you through...And don't start me on tonight's stupid party either. You were having plenty of fun yourself with Mr.Charming." Katsuki said annoyed throwing the pillow back at her as she turned around watching him walk back to his 'bed'

She blushed a bit. "Are you talking about..Striker?"

Katsuki just laid down not answering her.

"Are you jealous?" She asked sitting up looking at him but he still didn't respond.

She smiled a bit before tossing the pillow back at him as he sighed turning his head to look at her.

"Well..I was enjoying myself with Striker. Because he knows how to treat a woman." She said causing him to snap.

"THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN!?"

"KATSUKI! ITS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT DONT YELL!"

Both _____ and Katsuki heared Mitsuki's voice as Katsuki blushed. _____ laughed just laying down.

"Keep the pillow..Katsuki. You need it more then me." She said to him as he just looked at her a faint blush on his cheeks hearing his name again from her mouth.