Kapter 27

Ok but this picture tho...👀

***
There were 2 weeks until graduation.

The students were now only focusing on their hero studies and jobs at the agencies.

They left their dorms already living off campus now and starting their adult lives.

______ started working with Striker who always finds a way to keep everyone calm and safe during battle.

But..she didn't know whether to find that attractive or annoying..

***
"VIPER! GET AWAY FROM THAT!" Striker yelled running at her as she finally breaks off the debris blocking the door to free the civilians trapped in the room. The civilians run out of the building as _____ turned to run too but Striker picked her up and ran out of there.

She had no idea what was happening but when they got out of the building it immediately collapsed.

The civilians thank them as Striker set _____ on her feet.

She just blushed a bit red feeling angry.

"Why would you run in like that?! I had it covered! I could have ran myself!!" She argues looking at him but when she saw his face she went quiet.

"I was afraid for your life..I couldn't let a lady like you go down with the building..my apologies.." he said serenely.

Her face heated up as she looked away now.

"R-right ok.."

***
Each mission he would find a way to save her even if she wasn't in danger.

He took on the worst villains and battles just so she didn't get hurt.

And ______ foolishly fell for his heroic charm.

She felt..important to someone and it made her feel happy so she never mentioned his actions again..

***
The two were finally on normal patrol.

Striker walked beside ______ as she watched the streets.

"There hasn't been any craziness today huh?" She said

"No and I'm not complaining." He chuckles.

She smiled at him as he looked down at her.

"How about we get something to eat?" He asks as she nods.

They walked to a cafe and sat down as the two took a break.

"I was thinking. As much as I enjoy our time together during work..I feel like we'd be having more fun outside of work..if it's not too much to ask I'd like if we can hang out together sometime." Striker asked her blushing a bit as he drank his tea.

She blushed as she smiled happily.

"Y-yeah yeah sure I like the sound of that.."

He smiled at her as they two shared their slice of cake together.

_____ and Striker both had wide smiles on their faces as they chatted.

It was a cute little date but not really a date.

Striker shared stories from his past and old missions.

His full name is Mako Oribin. He lived in Japan for majority of his life before moving to England for 4 years before moving back to join a heroes program.

He seemed like a sweet genuine guy. So ______ told him about her past as well.

***
"..really? So your brothers in prison then? And worked with the Malice?!" Striker asks