Kapter 21

_____ took a deep breathe as she stepped out as Mina opened the other door just hugging her already.

Aizawa looked down at _____ as she smiled hugging Mina back.

"You alright?" Aizawa asked as she sighed nodding.

"Ya..just..I'm good." She said smiling a bit but her eyes said a different thing.

Her eyes were watering yet she was smiling.

Hawks and Aizawa quietly looked at eachother before Hawks turned away to speak to the guards.

Mina and Aizawa turned to eachother as Mina smiled at him gently before taking ______ back to the lobby.

Aizawa and Mina had a discussion about ______ and everything happening..

***
Mina just glared watching Kygo speak so coldly towards _____.

"How can he just say that!? She's his family!" Mina said angry.

"..It seems that people we knew in the past are always surprising us. She doesn't deserve this. Not the way it happened." Aizawa said glaring as Kygo talks about the deal.

"I know..He basically just said she's the whole reason this happened to him! She-..how could he do that..to her.."

Aizawa looked at Mina.

"Ashido."

Mina looked at him fuming still.

"She trusts you..and I know you care for her. But after this I don't know how she'll be. She's a strong fighter and claims to want to be a Hero finally but if she changes her mind after this-"

"She won't." Mina said

She looked back at ______ as she slammed the picture infront of Kygo.

"______ will be a Hero. Even after this. She said she wants to save people from bad guys like Cobra. Even with knowing the truth now she'll only be motivated to stop these villains before they do this to anyone else. I know she would never dream the pain she's been through to anyone. That's just the type of person she is." Mina said looking at _____ who said her final words to Kygo.

Aizawa smiled softly hearing that.

Mina moved to the door to get to _____ as Aizawa followed behind her.

***
Getting back to UA was calmer then they thought.

Turns out Uraraka and a few others told them to lay off ______ and to not ask questions about the visit. But they were all curious to know what Shade said.

_____ knew they'd want to know but Mina took care of that telling her she'd take care of it just so ______ could be alone.

"Thank you Mina..I really don't deserve you." She said smiling as Mina grabbed her arm and walked into the dorms.

_____ looked at the few classmates who were in the living room chatting before they went quiet seeing her.

_____ rolled her eyes smiling.

"Hi."

They ran over as Uraraka held her hands asking how everything was already forgetting how she told the others not to do that.

_____ just smiled at her.

"Everythings fine. But I'm tired, so I'm gonna head up." ______ said as they nod smiling back before she left