Kapter 28

For the next few weeks _____ and Striker have been going out more exclusively.

They were spotted by the "Heroes Heart" blog on the web seen going on not 1 not 3 but 7 dates.

The public and fan girls have definitely been keeping an eye on the two.

The page has a tab for each young hero and who the fans ship them with.

But as of now everyone was in support for Pro Hero Striker and Viper.

However there is a certain account on there which argues every single Viker Shipper.

***
"To hell with them!" Katsuki yells slamming his laptop shut as he saw yet another blog pop up about Striker buying _____ a gift from an expensive jeweler.

He was grumpy and annoyed which soon turned his emotions for her to be less of love but of disgust.

He was hot. He was powerful. He was Dynamight. He deserves a girl who loves him.

And that being said all his hangouts with the guys to meet new girls has always ended well..it's Katsuki so..not so good..

***
After yet another failed attempt to getting Katsuki to hangout with girls Denki and Sero had given up.

Kirishima just sat down with them as he saw all their defeated faces.

Katsuki just heated sitting in his seat with crossed arms annoyed.

"Oh come on I thought you guys hit it off well! Don't tell me you yelled at her!" Kirishima said facing him.

"No. He didn't yell." Sero said sternly.

"HE INSULTED HER." Denki says glaring at katsuki.

"You get girls attention left and right yet you can't even have a normal conversation with one!" Denki said annoyed.

Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"All she could talk about was her stupid self and how she would never fight like heroes cause she'd break her god damn nail." Katsuki said glaring at them

"She's a girl! Just nod and ignore!" Denki whined as Kirishima shook his head causing Sero to laugh.

Katsuki just looked off to the side as the waiter brought their drinks to the table.

"You gotta at least give it a chance." Kirishima said to him

"I won't waste my time on anyone who pretends to be weak and small." Katsuki said before Sero's eyes lit up as he waved over behind Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Hey!! What's up man! Hey _____!" Sero said smiling before they all turned their heads around to spot Striker and ______ walking into the restaurant and bar.

Striker smiled walking over with ______ as they greet them.

"Didnt expect to find you two here! Sit with us" Sero said smiling

"Ya we just got hungry after work and decided to come by here. And no it's all good you guys are hanging out we don't want to intrude." Striker said holding an arm around her waist

Katsuki just ignored them facing away from the conversation.

"How are you guys?? How's Mina?" _____ asks them before looking at Kirishima

"She's great, out with Uraraka right now so i decided I should take these guys out too" kirishima said smiling.

"Katsuki? Hey." _____ said seeing him turned away still.

He just gave a small nod before Striker turned to her.

"Let's go get our usual spot. You guys have fun. See you around!" Striker said to them as the guys nod before they left.