Kapter 18

Gonna speed through the manga fight a bit!! Some things won't happen the same way so I'll make sure to explain those within the story.

***
She was right.

This war was just starting. They got all the Heroes ready for battle..

The Villains weren't going to wait long before they'd attack again.

But this time..it was a disaster..

The liberation army wasn't prepared at the moment but they were ready for a fight..any fight.

And at that time Hawks was with Dabi and Twice. Hawks had just killed Twice and was suffering under Dabi's flames..

Thankfully Tokoyami saved Hawks in time as he fled the area to get him help.

_____ didn't know what happened to Hawks. Not yet. She was on Endeavors team..busy fighting the other side of the war.

The Malice joined the army so they were attacking any hero they could find.

This new liberation army was attacking every city in Japan..not letting the heroes breathe for a second.

It was heartbreaking.

_____ was put on the front lines with Aizawa and Endeavor. Only because her dark lightning could be useful for the oncoming threat.

It did piss Katsuki off since he thought he should also be there but Class A and Class B we're still new heroes..the Heroes couldn't risk the kids lives. And well.._____ being more experienced was able to stand by them..but it did hurt her.

She wanted to be with her friends..she wanted to fight with them.. but she couldn't think that way.

The whole reason she agreed to fight beside Endeavor was to get to Cobra..

***
At the moment _____ was with Miriko. Endeavor ordered them to go together into the basement.

And it was a good thing too cause the Nomu's that doctor released were powerful.

_____ tried to help her but the Nomu's were absolutely terrifying.

"MIRIKO!" ____ screamed as the doctor ran away but the Nomu's slammed her away.

Other heroes got there as _____ glared using Dark lightning and blasting two Nomu's as they ran at her.

"SHIT!"

She uses more power adding Dark emission to her lightning which soon decayed the two Nomu's but their heads and fingers were still moving towards her regenerating.

The other heroes along with Aizawa and Endeavor struggled to break in, Hero Crust had the entrance blocked blocking _____ and Miriko in with the other Nomu's.

Miriko ran off to find the doctor as _____ ran away to get enough energy to fire at the Nomu's coming at her. She needed a second to get her quirk together but those Nomu's were crazy fast.

"DAMMIT!"

I've never fought a Nomu before! what the hell!

She struggled as she watched Miriko getting held back.

She tried to help her taking out a different Nomu but she heard Miriko yell as ____ looked over seeing her arm destroyed.

_____ wrapped lightning around the Nomu's neck and brain to paralyze it but that didn't work either.

Miriko smirked as _____ was thrown to her.