Kapter 12

It happened way too fast.

***
Aizawa took the class to a seclude training park so the kids could have more environments to work and adapt.

He had plans to train them in a new way but those plans were changed..

Turns out the League wanted to test their strength to see where they stand.

And what better way to test their ability then with inexperienced students..

Mr.Compress tracked the class down easily once they left UA and got orders from Shigaraki to attack them .

***
_____ and Mina sat together on the bus as they got to the park.

When they all got there Class 1-A just smiled ready to fight against eachother.

"Stay out of my way nerds!" Katsuki said smirking as they all joined Mr.Aizawa on the grass.

"you've all been stuck at UA for a while. I want you to be in groups and scatter out 300 yards, this place is a free zone to fight. Your groups will battle eachother! Last group standing wins." Aizawa said giving them some motivation.

Katsuki turned to _____ grabbing her arm before Mina or anyone else turned to her.

"You're with me!" He said

Mina glared at him. "No fair Bakugou!! I want her!"

_____ smiled. "Aw I feel loved."

"It's ok Mina you can join me!" Kirishima said.

Mina smiled thanking him.

______ looked at Katsuki and smirked flicking his weird shoulder pads.

"What do you say Katsuki, you ready to win?" She asks smirking

He laughed nodding.

"Damn right."

She laughs as they get into their groups.

They immediately turned to walk out of the little area but before they could scatter off blue flames separated them all as different types of villains including Spinner, Toga, and hundreds of Twice ran out of the flames already attacking them.

The league wasted no time at all..

"HUH?!"

"WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON!?"

"ITS THE LEAGUE!?"

"EVERYONE-"

Aizawa was knocked down as ______ and Katsuki just starts up their quirks.

This was her first time encountering the league.

They just started to attack the students as they fought back.

"OH hey! You're new!" Toga said running at ______.

"What's your name!?" She yelled attacking her trying to stab her already.

_____ sparked her lightning out to cover her body as she grabs Toga's shoulders and swung her back.

Katsuki smirked running at Twice already blasting him.

_______ electrified Toga to the point she felt tired and laid on the ground which caused Twice to look over mad. But Katuski kept distracting him with explosions.

_____ then looked over seeing her Classmates fighting off all they can as she glared.

What the hell..this is the league? Where's Shigaraki then?

She got hit from behind as she glared and yelled turning using her lightning to stop the extra villains.

It was honestly an easy fight for her...she's dealt with stronger villains.