Kapter 2

When they landed on UA grounds they went through a check in before All Might met Hawks infront of the school.

Hawks informed All Might about their visit a few days ago. All Might thought it would be a good idea to have a more experienced student in the group.

Hawks explained who ______ was and how he was trying to get her into UA.

Obviously with a recommendation she can enroll but the issue was she didn't want to.

Hawks felt bad about getting her into the Commission for a long time so he thought bringing her to UA would be a better option. And had hopes that All Might and the others would convince her.

He didn't even know half of the missions the commission sent her on. But each time he'd visit her he'd find her covered in blood not knowing if it was hers or someone else's..

***
All Might smiled down at ______

"It's nice to finally meet you Viper!  Hawks says you are one of the best fighters he's ever seen!" All Might said

______ looked up at him in disbelief.

Yes she knew she'd meet heroes here but..THE ALL MIGHT!?

"Y-ya..uh Nice to meet you too.." she said in shock.

Hawks smirked before they walked into the school.

"I got Eraserhead up to date about todays plans. The students are also excited to meet you. We hope you choose to stay here." All Might said to her as they walked down the hall to Class 1-A's room.

"You ready??" Hawks asked her as she nods.

"Ya ya let's get over with this." She said as All Might stormed into the room announcing himself before Hawks walked in saying hi.

_____ followed behind just looking at the students then to-

Oh my god..Eraserhead..he's really here..

"Hiya!" Hawks said to the class as they smiled wide seeing him then to the girl they've been hearing about all week.

_____ just looked at them seeing their huge smiles and how excited they were for a new addition.

She looked over at Hawks as Aizawa started to talk.

"Class, as you all may remember, we will be having an extra student today. Viper is trained by the Hero Commission and today she'll go through a regular day at UA with you all just to see if she wants to join our class. And yes Hawks will be accompanying us today as he is the one who recommended her. Now I'm sure you all will make her feel welcomed.. Viper." Aizawa looked at her as she looked at him hesitating.

She sighed. "Thank you Eraserhead. It's true I'm here for a test drive to see how UA is. But I don't plan to really stay here. In any case it's nice to meet the famous Class. I've heard great things about you all." She said as Hawks face fell in defeat already.

"_____..." Hawks said stepping up as he grabbed her shoulder from behind and smiled at the class.

"Don't mind her! She just needs to open up a bit and then she'll see how good UA is! I trust you all will help her today?" Hawks asked as the class nods in agreement.