Kapter 6

Another week would go by before she finally learned something about the Villain..

She glared at Hawks and Aizawa as the two silently sighed.

Hawks was in Class 1-A's classroom.

The day ended and he had information for Aizawa..but the class immediately knew what it was about and stayed as ______ asked wanting to know.

"You can't be involved. It was already decided that you will only focus on your classes here at UA." Hawks said to her

"I deserve to know anything you guys find out about this guy! You know that!!" She said glaring at him.

"She has a point. There's no good that will come from keeping things from her." Aizawa said.

Hawks groaned before handing her a file.

"His name is Seikari Lean. Villain name Cobra." Hawks explained.

_____ looked at the paper seeing a younger version of the Villain's mugshot. Some of her classmates looking over her shoulder.

"Scary.." Uraraka said

..Orange eyes..it's him.

"Ever since he was young he's caused destruction anywhere he went. He's been to Juvenile Jail but when he got out he moved to a different city and changed his identity. There we only assume he met his partner. Reiki Sama."

She looked at the other page seeing the familiar face.

He was..he was there too..the day Kygo died!

"They go by Cobra and H. A Villain team of two who cause chase and havoc anywhere they go. They are what caused the explosion at your home town.." Hawks said as she just stared at their faces.

"..he said H is..is in prison..is that true?" _____ asked

"Yes. We doubled up security around him. If Cobra plans to release him we'll know." Aizawa said

"_____.." Hawks said looking at her as she looked up at him seeing his worried eyes.

"Cobra's quirk is Annihilation. He can leave live bombs and destroy anything he wants.."

"He is similar to Shigaraki but he doesn't need to touch someone to harm them.." Aizawa added.

"And H's quirk is Beast. He has a powerful body and quirk that makes it difficult to stop him. Even blasts from laser's or fire can't stop him. The only way a Hero caught him was because they tricked him into a trap." Hawks explained

"..But it's not only H and Cobra now..He has an entire army of people by his side! I saw them..if..what the hell are we suppose to do?" _____ asked terrified learning this information now.

"You won't be doing anything." Hawks said glaring. "If he finds out who you are he'll target you."

"Why the hell would he target me!? I'm sure after killing hundreds of people I'm the least of his worries!" She glared

"That's not entirely true.."

They turned to look at Izuku. He looked at her worried.

"You took his arm..I'm pretty sure he'll remember that." Izuku said

"Ya you can't face him..! Especially if he's capable of hurting you so easily!" Toru said

"What!? No way! If I can just get to him I can stop him!" She said looking at them then to Hawks.

"Hawks you know I'd do anything-"

"That's the problem kid. You'll keep going even if you drain yourself of blood. I cant let that happen." Hawks said