Kapter 19

Katsuki's search continued.

And in the meantime UA was helping rebuild the city and home citizens.

Izuku's One for All secret went public and with all the craziness he managed to defeat the corrupt Hero Agencies which included the Hero Commission.

He was a true hero and everyone saw that. Not a selfish one..

He finally understood Stain's point. And got the public and other heroes to follow the new rules.

He returned to UA to keep helping but... even he had notcied Katsuki start acting strange.

And it didn't take long for Katsuki to tell him what he was doing. And about his plans to make it right.

Izuku didn't know whether to support him or not..the way _____ reacted when he first brought it up went bad..and for it to be true would destroy her..

***
"I don't know Kacchan..Do you think it's good for her?..she's still adjusting to everything that happened..to pressure this onto her-"

"But what if I'm right?! What if he is Kygo!?"

"..I wouldn't understand why he'd hide it if he is..or why he would even work with Cobra after everything _____ told us."

"Exactly, that's why I need to find out. This isn't like Touya and what he did to Shoto! If Kygo really is alive and is Shade, then he doesn't want her or anyone to find out! But I'm not going to let him win." Katsuki glared. "I will find out."

Izuku just looked at him and sighed knowing damn well he would still do it in the end.

"Alright.."

***
_____ sat with Mina, Momo, Jirou and Uraraka outside of the dorm.

The girls just looked at the sky as they stayed silent.

Midnight was their topic..Momo had a heavy heart ever since that day. But she knew Midnight would be smiling at them for acting so depressed even after weeks passing since the incident.

"Hey..why don't we do something..? With the whole class again?" Uraraka suggested.

"..it would be nice" Momo said

"After everything that's happened I think we deserve a little fun huh?" _____ said as they girls agreed.

Mina smiled and stood up.

"Then it's settled!! Let's go to the beach! I know we still have a lot to do to help people but...I miss everyone being together..even Mr.Aizawa and the rest of the teachers..! I-I just want t-to see everyone smile again.." Mina said starting to cry at the end

"Mina.." _____ got up hugging her as Mina cried.

Uraraka's eyes watered as Momo looked away to not cry either.

Mina hugged _____ back as she turned to face the other girls aswell.

"You know what..let's invite the entire school..Class B..C and D. Even the Class 2 and 3 students!" _____ said as Momo nods to her

"It'll be a party!" Uraraka said cheerfully now.

Mina nods smiling as she wiped her eyes.

She smiled at _____.

"Let's head back and tell the others."

***
Katsuki left to the prison yet again.

He made sure the prison stall had the cameras on so he could capture Shade's words as Katsuki sat down.

The guards outside the door look at eachother.

"That kids been coming in every week now..hasn't he?"