Kapter 22

Warning: We're gonna jump a few months. I want to focus on some young adult years before we get into adult years.  Believe me..I've got ideas that will make y'all scream. <3

***
The next few days the Heroes and citizens helped eachother rebuild the city.

It was a long process but it had to be done.

UA classes had been cancelled. The first years would automatically move onto their second year and _____ would be joining them for the rest of the school year till graduation.

Katsuki had stopped trying to get her to talk to him.

He didn't want to seem desperate...even though he was.

______ on the other hand had no feelings for him what so ever. She believed she should focus on being a Hero. Her personal life could be on pause for awhile until she was ready to find love or anything like that.

Mina and Kirishima have gotten closer since the battle and they both confessed to eachother which got the entire class celebrating the first couple of the group.

Even Jirou and Denki had a better relationship and chance then Katsuki and ______.

But one thing that for sure wasn't there anymore was the awkwardness.

______ forgave Katuski, however she wasn't the same around him..and that's what he hated.

He wanted her to make fun of him. Or even argue with him then laugh it off together. But that never happened.

So...he pledge to forget her. Making an understanding agreement that neither of them would like the other and just focus on their hero duties.

______ had already started this so she agreed to it.

***
"You know you didn't have to tell me right? But.. I appreciate it." _____ said looking at him.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "I want things to go back to the way they were you idiot. And if I didn't tell you, you'd still have a stick up your as-...you know..." he said glaring looking at her.

"Right. Honestly I don't even think we'd work. You and I are way too different..it was probably just Kirishima and Mina putting things in our heads..."  she said

"Ya...exactly..." he replied

"Mhm.."

"So..we good?"

"...yup!"

They were helping clean up the smaller debris on the streets as they walked.

It made them both feel better knowing they didn't have to hide or be quiet around eachother now.

But..was their agreement really..true?

***
After 2 months of a full recovery, the city was finally starting to look better.

People moved in. Houses were rebuilt.

The streets were fixed. Everyone's quirks truly helped fasten up the process.

UA was on a summer break and they would start schools again next month.

Meaning Class 1-A would soon turn to Class 2-A. And from 2-A to Class 3-A.

Mr.Aizawa was proud of his students and he felt proud to continue to be their teacher for the next two years.

And when the time came to start their final school year he made sure to record their newest throw records. Before finally getting to sit in class as year 3 students.

***
They didn't change their seats.

Everyone continued to sit together as Aizawa started to speak.